ali GB Newbie *
Tipsy Blonde Avatar
Tipsy Blonde GB Regular **
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
zipzop23 Avatar
zipzop23 GB Newbie *

Post by zipzop23 on Jun 1, 2019 6:52:17 GMT -7

I've personally always been on the questing grind. I enjoy them! I have a total of 10 miniquests left. Below are the quests I have left:

'Phite Club (not started)
Our Man in the North (not started)
Sliske's Endgame (not started)
Curse of the Black Stone (in Progress)

Menaphos reputation is killing me right now!

Cheeserules8 Avatar
Cheeserules8 GB Gamer ***

Post by Cheeserules8 on Jun 4, 2019 0:42:32 GMT -7

zipzop23 Avatar
I've personally always been on the questing grind. I enjoy them! I have a total of 10 miniquests left. Below are the quests I have left:

'Phite Club (not started)
Our Man in the North (not started)
Sliske's Endgame (not started)
Curse of the Black Stone (in Progress)

Menaphos reputation is killing me right now!

The way I did Menaphos Reputation was simply by joining the Soulobby friends chat every day and maxing out on that. If all you have left in the Menaphos quest series you should be getting a good amount of rep every day just from the soul obbys. You can easily add to that by squishing and scarabs that you see/are called out in the same FC
Cheeserules8 Avatar
Cheeserules8 GB Gamer ***

Post by Cheeserules8 on Dec 25, 2019 2:25:54 GMT -7

Ok so due to a Gamingboards error the long detailed post I had about Sliskes Endgame and the rest of the quests I needed for Quest cape never got posted. With that sadly being said, I did get my quest cape on or around June 3rd.(pictures in our discord) So if you have any questions on any of the quest that are not listed here, or want more details on anything else let me know.

Also while I was getting my quest cape I tried to get as many master quest cape requirements done as I could. But for 2020 I'm thinking about going for master quest cape. If I do, and if there is enough interest in it I'll gladly make a thread for my master quest cape adventures.
M3RCILESS on RuneClan