Skip Navigation
M3RCILESS Clan Mascot

RuneScape's Coffee Time (chit-chat)

DiscussionPINNED
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Jul 28, 2017 8:42:26 GMT -7

Hello, and welcome to RuneScape's Coffee Time. This thread is used for RuneScape related chit-chat for those times you have something you'd like to mention or talk about, but don't feel the need to create an entire thread based on the topic. Consider this thread an instant-messaging conversation thread among the RuneScape fans of the GamingBoards community.
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Jul 28, 2017 8:52:50 GMT -7

Well, I guess I'll start things off! I've recently purchased the materials for three more 99's to add to my collections. Construction using mahogany logs for tables, Agility using Silverhawk feathers, and last but not least Farming using Palm and Magic trees.

I'm currently finishing up with some harmonic dust at the Harps in Prifddinas since I've been procastinating getting my Crystal Pickaxe and Hatchet. I've currently rewarded myself with the pickaxe, and working towards the hatchet. It's not bad because I'm getting the harmonic dust for my tools, free crafting xp, a little construction for repairing the harp, and agility because of my silverhawks, annnd collecting sand for the current event that's ongoing. 

Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Last edited Jul 28, 2017 8:58:09 GMT -7 by Jon
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Aug 20, 2017 11:58:02 GMT -7

Fought the Chos Elemental with '2doornation' today during a little PK trip to revisit the wilderness after what feels like many ages, immediantly after this screenshot was taken(and I was writing this) we were both PK'ed. haha.. ah well, it was still fun!

Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
The North Avatar
The North GB Newbie *
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Aug 22, 2017 21:36:02 GMT -7

I was killing K'ril Tsutsarot and a message appeared "Your luck of the Dwarves shines more brightly!!", I was excited and hoped that I'd hit some rare drop from wearing my Luck of the Dwarves ring, but that wasn't the case. I actually Google'd it after the fact and realized this just means the ring is now activated. Good to know for the future, just sucks I was so stoked for nothing. Just thought I'd pass it on!
Last edited Aug 22, 2017 21:38:21 GMT -7 by Jon
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Aug 27, 2017 17:52:37 GMT -7

In my 15(ish) years of playing RuneScape, I don't remember once interacting with Postal Pete other than misclicking him at Castle Wars back in the day while trying to bank after a round. UNTIL TODAY! I was heading to my POH(Player Owned House) to complete a mahogany daily challenge, and he appeared and mentioned leaving a note on my Portal, I've yet to find it though.. ;-|

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Aug 27, 2017 19:49:31 GMT -7

Jon Avatar
In my 15(ish) years of playing RuneScape, I don't remember once interacting with Postal Pete other than misclicking him at Castle Wars back in the day while trying to bank after a round. UNTIL TODAY! I was heading to my POH(Player Owned House) to complete a mahogany daily challenge, and he appeared and mentioned leaving a note on my Portal, I've yet to find it though.. ;-|

I used his lines in one of the season 1 episodes of my life with the saints a long time ago. Lol

Saints4ever Avatar
Saints4ever GB Gamer ***
Help is only a Bubble away...
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Sept 5, 2017 12:29:14 GMT -7

Gratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! Next up, farming and construction? Good luck!

I capped for the first time in 2 years at the M3rciless citadel, woot woot. And back to tier 3 fealty! Now I need to get 80 div (But I don't know if I made the boon for that efficiency bonus; anyone know how to check?) so I can invent stuff and 76 hunter for a quest. That's my day. I guess my goal is the quest cape for now.

Edit: Step 1 complete!!

Last edited Sept 5, 2017 13:26:27 GMT -7 by Lanbo: 76 hunter
sig
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

M3RCILESS on RuneClan