DiscussionPINNED
Ryler Avatar
Ryler GB Newbie *

Post by Ryler on Sept 16, 2017 11:00:27 GMT -7

Jon Avatar
Ryler Avatar
So, got the farming pet today.
Happy Birthday to me from Jagex :D
Nice! And [smear:#65cc2a]Happy Birthday![/smear:#2a69b1:1] I hope it was an awesome day. :P
Thank you for the happy bday ^^. I'd say it was good. Got a nice new jacket, got 5m as a prezzy on Runescape, went out and had a giant 18oz steak for dinner with some cheesecake afterwards. Was living the life XD.
Ryler Avatar
Ryler GB Newbie *

Post by Ryler on Sept 16, 2017 11:01:41 GMT -7

Lanbo Avatar
Jon Avatar
Nice! And [smear:#65cc2a]Happy Birthday![/smear:#2a69b1:1] I hope it was an awesome day. :P
It was; I didn't even correct his grammar or anything! 
And gratz on the farming pet dude!
Thank you ^^. tbh i thought i had just randomly leveled farming when i got it xD

my reaction - "....Why are fireworks going off o.o"
mrsdragoon Avatar
mrsdragoon GB Newbie *
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Ryler Avatar
Ryler GB Newbie *
Ryler Avatar
Ryler GB Newbie *
Ryler Avatar
Ryler GB Newbie *

Post by Ryler on Sept 18, 2017 13:21:17 GMT -7

So how did you all do for double xp? Here's what I got.

Construction 82 -85
Crafting 84 - 87
Divination 80 - 81
Herblore 85 - 86
Farming 81 - 83
Fishing 83 - 87
Agility 92 - 99

Twas a good weekend for me ^^~. Also got into the top 100k on the highscores :D
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
sig
Ryler Avatar
Ryler GB Newbie *
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Nov 18, 2017 21:31:54 GMT -7

It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, how is everyone's progress going? The last accomplishment I've had worthy of an announcement was 99 construction during the last DXP period. I've been playing a variety of games over the past little while and haven't put much time into RuneScape. However, I'm sure I'll be back full-fledged as usual soon enough.
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
ChaoticSaint Avatar
ChaoticSaint GB Newbie *

Post by ChaoticSaint on May 4, 2018 15:54:35 GMT -7

Ok think im back. Daughter used my pc and got a virus i couldnt get rid of. Finally got pc back and forgot i could access forum from my phone. Sorry for being gone so long. I do have discord on my phone thou and forget its there.
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on May 4, 2018 15:59:00 GMT -7

ChaoticSaint Avatar
Ok think im back. Daughter used my pc and got a virus i couldnt get rid of. Finally got pc back and forgot i could access forum from my phone. Sorry for being gone so long. I do have discord on my phone thou and forget its there.
I'm glad you've been able to get things figured out - Anytime you find yourself in computer related trouble don't hesitate to make a thread seeking assistance here, we're more than willing and capable to help. is in school for Computer Science, works and studies in IT, and I've studied in Network Administration plus have loads of IT background experience including as a contractor. So let us know if there's anything we can help with! ::)
Last edited May 4, 2018 18:36:39 GMT -7 by Jon
M3RCILESS on RuneClan