Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
Last edited Sept 8, 2017 8:33:49 GMT -7 by Lanbo
sig
Ryler Avatar
Ryler GB Newbie *

Post by Ryler on Sept 8, 2017 18:48:44 GMT -7

Aloha friends,
Seeing as this seemed to be the right place to chat up on the Runescape stuff, just had a wonder about something coming up. Anybody have any big plans for double xp? I myself am going to try and get as many skills up to 90 as I can ^^.
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Sept 8, 2017 19:03:35 GMT -7

Ryler Avatar
Aloha friends,
Seeing as this seemed to be the right place to chat up on the Runescape stuff, just had a wonder about something coming up. Anybody have any big plans for double xp? I myself am going to try and get as many skills up to 90 as I can ^^.
If I'm able to get online(and I hope I can), I'm going to be working on my Construction aswell as my Farming and using some proteans on Hunter, and probably some theiving as well. I was going to train Agility but luckly I've already got my cape of Agility a few days back. Right now I'm just playing it by ear. Most players tend to do buyables so they cost less. I also plan to work on my lower skills, I'd like to get everything to 80+.  Nothing 'big' planned, unless I'm able to pull off another 99, which will probably be Construction if I have the time to be online. :)
Ryler Avatar
Ryler GB Newbie *
Ryler Avatar
Ryler GB Newbie *
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Ryler Avatar
Ryler GB Newbie *
Ryler Avatar
Ryler GB Newbie *
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Sept 13, 2017 0:19:31 GMT -7

Ryler Avatar

Got 92 Agility (Halfwayyyy :D), brought CivicHatch to his first Armadyl gwd run, and hit that 2500 Total.
Today was a good day ^^

Gratzzzz!! I love when people kill some bosses for the first time with clannies! Good stuff, dude.

And btw, when you're using that website to post pics, it uses the thumbnail for some dumb reason and makes it hard to see the pics. Try using the direct link like I did for your agility screenshot.
Last edited Sept 13, 2017 0:22:08 GMT -7 by Lanbo
sig
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Last edited Sept 14, 2017 12:19:19 GMT -7 by Jon
Ryler Avatar
Ryler GB Newbie *
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
sig