Skip Navigation

Introduce yourself!

PINNED
Apocalyssa Avatar
Apocalyssa GB Newbie *

Post by Apocalyssa on Sept 10, 2017 20:31:32 GMT -7

Hello, I am Apocalyssa and I'm pretty sure you'll figure out my real name. ;p
I've been playing Runescape for some months now and I'm pretty late-game-ish I think, total level of 2142. I'm proud of my progression so far. My current objectives are getting the quest cape and level every skills to 99. I'm not sure what to do after that, maybe go for the best cape in the game. When I'm not playing RS I'm on League of Legends or playing some singleplayer games (Stardew Valley and Subnautica). Feel free to add me if you wanna talk. ;p
pejay Avatar
pejay GB Newbie *

Post by pejay on Sept 21, 2017 16:18:57 GMT -7

Hello all I am about 2 weeks old here now and most you do not know me yet well I have been playing runescape for about 13 years now on and off if you want you may just shorten my name to pj everyone I know calls me that feel free to add me ingame just ask me in clan chat to add you and I will because I keep private on so friends only can priv msg me
radicaledward Avatar
radicaledward GB Newbie *

Post by radicaledward on Mar 29, 2018 19:06:31 GMT -7

Hey, RadicalEdwrd, a huge fan of Cowboy Bebop if you couldn't tell by my name. Runescape was the first multiplayer game I ever played, 14 years ago. I was hooked. I've played all of them I could get my hands on, but always come back to RuneScape because I hate new MMOs steep learning curves.

You'll find me doing quests and trying out new bosses mostly. I'm 119 Cb Level and 1842 Total Level and I'm not even going to say how low my quest points are :o Even though I've played 14 years and have high combat, I've never bossed until I joined the clan. I always thought the would be way tougher than they are, but I found out I can solo GWD bosses, without Soul Split, because I haven't done the quests for it... So I have some catching up to do before doing GWD2 bosses.

When I'm not playing RS I'm probably playing Dark Souls, Fortnite, taking my dogs (Australian Shepherd and Australian Cattle Dog) for a run, taking apart computers, or studying physics/engineering (not actually in school, just have a job that I don't have the technical qualifications to do >: )   )

Buuut, that's enough about me.

REMEMBER TO CAP!
Last edited Mar 29, 2018 19:16:17 GMT -7 by radicaledward
swirlingmist Avatar
swirlingmist GB Newbie *

Post by swirlingmist on Apr 6, 2018 10:03:12 GMT -7

Hello everyone,

Game name is SwirlingMist lvl 133 (Brenda IRL), I have been playing RS off and on for over 12+ years. I am just coming back after a very long break and trying to get used to all the new stuff. I work from home so you will see me off and on before 5pm EST. After that I am on most of the time in between the RL things that need to be done. I have a lot of work to do getting back into the swing of things and I appreciate the opportunity given to me with this clan. If I can be of assistance with anything feel free to message me :)
mrsmiles Avatar
mrsmiles GB Newbie *
Introduce yourself! Posted Sept 16, 2018 14:00:04 GMT -7 via mobile

Post by mrsmiles on Sept 16, 2018 14:00:04 GMT -7

Hello, everyone. Quite surprised to see this much activity to be honest. My name is MrSmiles, my real name is Kyle, call me whatever you wish. Doesnt matter much to me. I've been playing Runescape on and off for a very long time but am just now working on maxing any of my skills.

I enjoy learning about new people and activities and more than welcome anyone to join me on anything that I am doing in the game. Am looking forward to playing with you all and getting to know everybody.
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
Last edited Jul 21, 2023 7:57:40 GMT -7 by Deleted
Important Avatar
Important GB Newbie *

Post by Important on Sept 23, 2018 17:03:53 GMT -7

divinedynsty Avatar
    Heyy, my in game name is DivinDynsty. My real name is Aaron, please feel free to use either one. I work 3rd shift as a manger and I am usually off the game by 8:30pm CT. But log on around 7-8 am CT. If you need to get into contact with me just ask a high rank and they will relay the message. Or message me on the forums so I may potentially see it, if I get an email about it. :P

My favorite hobby is working on custom computers and always having the latest and greatest hardware/software! I play mainly story line based games, but I do play rocket league currently and Elder Scrolls online on and off. I have a lot of excitement built up ever since the announcement of Runescape NXT. If you have any questions about this I can help answer some questions. I do have the beta NXT pass with my Gold Membership, so ill see it day 1.

I have been playing on and off for about 13+ years. I recently (3 weeks ago) recovered my account about a year after I lost it. Upon coming back I saw that the clan I was in ("The Saints") was pretty much dead so I was forced to leave :'(. Since then we have been coordinating the formation of something great! It has always been my goal in Runescape to be apart of a great clan and I will see through that this clan becomes great! I really enjoy skilling and capping at the citadel. Along with pvm on any team orientated boss, I think its fun to work together and have that chance of splitting a decent sized drop. I can always help with any questions if I have the knowledge about it. Other than that since I am maxed I basically just skill random stuff and do slayer for items/invention.

PC MASTER RACE!!

CPU: Intel i7 4790k (overclocked)
GPU: Asus Strix 980 (overclocked)
Mother Board: Asus Maximus Formula VII
Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz (overclocked)
Boot Drive: Samsung 850 Pro 512GB
HHD: 5tb/2tb/2tb/500GB/ 2x 512GB SSD RAID O for loading games lol

Total Costs $3480.36

NICE RIG!  That's a gorgeous PC.  Will you be installing next gen graphics cards when they come out?  Or you set for a long time?
~Important~
ravenfreak Avatar
ravenfreak GB Newbie *

Post by ravenfreak on May 4, 2019 16:19:29 GMT -7

Hey everyone my name is Ravenfreak! I'm a 28 year old gamer who's been playing video games since 1994! I prefer platformers and rpgs the most, with Sonic the Hedgehog being my favorite gaming franchise. I also enjoy playing Mega Man, with the X series being my favorite and I love Pokemon, Final Fantasy, and Tomb Raider. I'm also into cartoons, with Teen Titans being my favorite. Nice to meet you all!
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
Last edited Jul 21, 2023 8:02:48 GMT -7 by Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Deleted

Post by Deleted on Jun 10, 2020 5:18:02 GMT -7

Hello one and all, Gamer Nerd coming through! I'm 43 and I've been playing games since January of 1986. I'm more of a 80s-2000s gaming guy and I'm also into emulation gaming which was recommended to me by an ex-friend of mine 14 years ago. My faves are Galaga, Smash TV, Quiz & Dragons, Vs. Pinball, Rampage, Rampage World Tour, Ms Pac-Man and many others. My fave teams are the Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers and the Chicago White Sox. I speak numerous languages. I'm a fan of Impact Wrestling & AEW, but I do support independent wrestling. I listen to 80s music, metal and remixed videogame soundtracks.
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
Last edited Jul 21, 2023 8:07:25 GMT -7 by Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****