Skip Navigation

Introduce yourself!

PINNED
sugarsnappys Avatar
sugarsnappys GB Regular **
RS_Atilla Avatar
RS_Atilla GB Newbie *

Post by RS_Atilla on Sept 15, 2016 20:18:55 GMT -7

"Today, was a day with a lot of unexpected occurrences.

One of these occurrences, led me over to GamingBoards - thanks to DanthEx, who saw me in Edgeville."

... Hello. I am Norazo - a player from The Netherlands (located in Europe).
Having played the game since 2005 with various breaks. Last one lasting 2 years till I got back in the game, very recently..

My RS experience contains various activities, such as training skills, skills and combat.
Currently, I'm trying to learn how the EOC mechanics work and I wish to change my focus to PVMing - more than skilling.
I look forward on participating in various events with the members on here.

Hope to see and meet you all in-game and on the forums.

~Norazo
Last edited Sept 15, 2016 20:19:55 GMT -7 by RS_Atilla
m3rciless Avatar
m3rciless GB Newbie *

Post by m3rciless on Sept 24, 2016 23:52:41 GMT -7

Hello everyone!

Looking to do group activities in RS I got drafted to this community by DanthEx himself.
I like gaming with friends on PC and PS3.

On the PC I play RS, LOL (igns titttsmcgeee, live4jesus), Dota 2, Contagion, pokemon TCGO, Robocraft.

For PS3 (PSN Gentle_Sasquatch) I have a ton of games including Dark souls 2, COD, rainbow6, GTA 5, MLB The Show, Killzone and more!

If you want another person to game with and challenge you, hit me up and I'll definitely add you.
Currently in school for biomedical and mechanical B.ENG.

- Gavin
mitchmylo Avatar
mitchmylo GB Newbie *

Post by mitchmylo on Sept 29, 2016 19:31:43 GMT -7

so like, im suppose to introduce myself. I've been on runescape for years off and on. Social butterfly always looking out for friends and stuff I guess. Everytime I take a break and come back theres always something new I haven't done and get quite interested in. I play a bunch of other games too, so its not often i'm always on one game. No 99's still noob af
haross Avatar
haross GB Newbie *

Post by haross on Sept 30, 2016 14:21:28 GMT -7

Hi. Im Haross. I've been on rs for about 12 years now. Im 18 and famous worldwide (not). Im from the Maple Sirup and Poutine land, and im french so dont ask my name because you won't be able to say it well.  (:))

Last edited Sept 30, 2016 14:32:01 GMT -7 by haross
Deleted Avatar
Deleted

Post by Deleted on Oct 11, 2016 20:04:57 GMT -7

Hello everyone!
New to Clan, and New to the forums. Been playing Runescape off and on since 2001. Had accounts banned, hacked along the way and quit for about 5 years. Randomly decided last October to build I wicked PC and get back into Runescape to pass time. Here I am a year later with a $2,000 custom build and a character that's better than any account I've had in the past.
At home, I work full-time as a landscaper so if you don't seem me much during the day that's why. Typically I play after work (8pm EST) and for a few hours in the morning on weekends. I also have two kids aged 2 and 4 so they take up a lot of my time.
Hope to see you all around :)
ChaoticSaint Avatar
ChaoticSaint GB Newbie *

Post by ChaoticSaint on Oct 21, 2016 15:53:01 GMT -7

Hello everyone, my name's Renee aka ChaoticSaint. I've been playing 10+ years off and on. If theres anything ya wanna know about me just ask. Nice meeting you all and see ya in game.
sordiff Avatar
sordiff GB Newbie *

Post by sordiff on Oct 21, 2016 22:13:37 GMT -7

Hello.

My Rs name is sordiff 89, real name is matt, I've started playing runescape 11 year's ago, like most people its been on and off. I'm 26 years old and live in New Hampshire. back when I was younger runescape was everything to me, now a days it's like a hobby. I'm still very far from max, but I am working on it. if anyone ever need's anything, let me know and i'll do my best to help.

this is summery of my runescape account.

free

hosting

Last edited Oct 22, 2016 10:54:20 GMT -7 by sordiff
ragdarr Avatar
ragdarr GB Newbie *

Post by ragdarr on Oct 23, 2016 14:42:25 GMT -7

Hey guys, short introduction. I'm 23 years old, and work fulltime, have plans to go back to college and finish my degree. Started playing RS is middle school, then stopped for a few years and decided to pick it back up last year as a time waster. Feel free to PM me in game if you see me on, I'm always looking for more people to talk to!
ecmagma Avatar
ecmagma GB Newbie *

Post by ecmagma on Feb 15, 2017 14:22:08 GMT -7

Hey guys! So EC Magma is my username (Jonathan is my irl name) i've been playing Runescape for about 12 years now. The game was introduced to me by my cousins (Waflz and EC Frost) when i was 8 years old and it's never really left me since. over the years I've played Runescape for a combined total of 150 days. Like all of us I've had my fair share of breaks over the years but all it usually takes is 1 convo with Waflz about rs and a few hours later i find myself grinding once again. As i am an aqua farmer irl you can expect my activity to fall a bit during warm seasons as for we work 6 days a week. As for winter i tend to catch up on missed time. If you have anymore questions about me or anything in general pm me! i'd be happy to talk
coop2437 Avatar
coop2437 GB Newbie *
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Aug 30, 2017 16:09:17 GMT -7

Necro post! Uh oh

I got back into Runescape today after over 2 years of not playing! I've had this account for at least a decade, but I've never grinded super hard. I was more into chilling/questing. I forgot a lot of things about the game obviously! When I logged in, I was in ranging gear (armadyl, what a poorsie, right?) and I had to buy insulated boots from the penguin quest (the one where you go back in time and need to get kilowatts energies or something) and I wore them. After I finished the quest, I meant to drop the insulated boots, but since I didn't recognize the boots at all, I just dropped the ones I had in my inventory. I hope they weren't armadyl boots!! ;(

I just wanted to share that so everyone would know what a noob I am!! Haha

Here's the last time I logged in!
sig
divinewrath Avatar
divinewrath GB Newbie *

Post by divinewrath on Aug 31, 2017 18:03:26 GMT -7

Hey everyone!!
My names divinewrath in-game but my real names zack. ive been playing runescape on and off for around 9 years now haha. I also play many other games including: league of legends, csgo, and tons more to actually list. Im always free to chat or play games just let me know :P. Anyways I cant wait to get to know you all and have fun playing.
whiteluck Avatar
whiteluck GB Newbie *

Post by whiteluck on Aug 31, 2017 19:05:18 GMT -7

Hey Everyone! Names Cameron, in-game I'm called Whiteluck/Vardinion. Been playing Runescape since it came out WAY back in the day. Play RS3, been trying to get back into it and get all 99's ( currently only 3) I play a lot og games including CS:GO League of Legends, Heros and generals and TONs more. Message me in game and ill help do whatever to help!
Saints4ever Avatar
Saints4ever GB Gamer ***
Help is only a Bubble away...