Skip Navigation

Introduce yourself!

PINNED
darkfang7 Avatar
darkfang7 GB Newbie *
Rickeh Avatar
Rickeh GB Newbie *

Post by Rickeh on Apr 10, 2016 9:34:08 GMT -7

Hola peeps. Rickeh in game, Ricky in real life. I've been playing off and on for around 9 years now. I usually am bored in game and never know what to do. Never really been into bosses much, but thanks to this clan I'm stepping out of my comfort zone. My main thing in game are quests. I love the stories behind them. I'm usually a friendly and helpful guy. Shoot, just last week I randomly gave away 10m just because people were asking for coins. I usually solo skills by myself, but love the company when provided. Hit me up if ya wanna do stuff.
When I'm not on RS I'm either playing XB1 (McBangz) or at work. Other than that, you'll see me running around Gielinor trying to entertain myself lol.
pnutty4eva Avatar
pnutty4eva GB Regular **

Post by pnutty4eva on Apr 17, 2016 9:02:56 GMT -7

Rickeh Avatar
Hola peeps. Rickeh in game, Ricky in real life. I've been playing off and on for around 9 years now. I usually am bored in game and never know what to do. Never really been into bosses much, but thanks to this clan I'm stepping out of my comfort zone. My main thing in game are quests. I love the stories behind them. I'm usually a friendly and helpful guy. Shoot, just last week I randomly gave away 10m just because people were asking for coins. I usually solo skills by myself, but love the company when provided. Hit me up if ya wanna do stuff.
When I'm not on RS I'm either playing XB1 (McBangz) or at work. Other than that, you'll see me running around Gielinor trying to entertain myself lol.

hello Rickey/Ricky, welcome to clan, I love quests and skilling as well, has been awhile since did many of quests, but love finding fellow quest lovers. (I still need to finish most recent quests as I am not a great fighter and the fights usually slow me down on completing the quests)
Grand A Avatar
Grand A GB Gamer ***

Post by Grand A on Apr 23, 2016 6:42:44 GMT -7

Hey I'm Grand A, I started playing around 13 years ago when I was 8 or 9 years old, and made my main about 10 years ago. I've been on and off runescape, and I just started up again after a 2y break. On my first day back I met an old friend from a previous clan, Rickeh, and he invited me to this clan, and thanks to him and others in the clan for welcoming me in such a warm way, I'm thinking of staying for a long time. I look forward to a lot of chatting, bossing, questing and running in circles wondering what to do next.
mellymay91 Avatar
mellymay91 GB Newbie *

Post by mellymay91 on Apr 23, 2016 14:26:48 GMT -7

Hi, guys!
I'm Melissa, go by Melly...MellyMay91 in game. I have been playing RS on and off since I was a freshman in high school - which was in 2005. I usually can be found skilling vs doing combat, but since most of my skilling levels are to 99, I have no choice but to focus on the couple of combat skill 99s that I have left!

I am very friendly and outgoing and always willing to help if I can in any way so if you ever need help, feel free to hit me up :D
ptonjalken Avatar
ptonjalken GB Newbie *

Post by ptonjalken on May 2, 2016 12:51:51 GMT -7

Hallo! 

Ptonjalken here (pronounced TAUN-JAHL-KEN). Been on and off RS since the dark ages (2001 area). The whole gold premeire and NXT combo for this year brought me back and I am enjoying it (much more user friendly, less clicky).

I kind of dodged the whole God Wars 1 era so bossing in Runescape is pretty new to me, still getting some much needed levels before I tackle it. Not sure if many people PVP still but I'd be down if anyone ever needs help.

As for me, real name is Alex and I am 26. I am one of the salaried managers at our Theatre chain so thats a pretty fun job (and all my friends want me to take them to Captain America: Civil War since I get in for free..). 

I use to be quite into the whole forum thing (ran and modded quite a few of my own in the olden days) so I hope I can find some time to stick around here :)

kenjute Avatar
kenjute GB Gamer ***

Post by kenjute on May 3, 2016 20:42:58 GMT -7

Hey guys. My name's Chris, and I'm 21. I work as a drywaller for the union, drywalling subdivision homes. Those most expensive house I've ever drywalled was approximately $15M. It was massive.

Prior to working as a drywaller, I did some custom work renovating basements from start to finish, and I've also framed houses.

Aside from work, my hobbies consist of playing video games, and more commonly, playing soccer.

Those are the basics.. if anyone would like to know more, just let me know
saym3rci Avatar
saym3rci GB Newbie *

Post by saym3rci on May 16, 2016 14:17:15 GMT -7

Yoyo! My name is S4Y M4RCi. I recently changed it just for the cc, been in the guest chat for a little while now. I'm somewhat new to rs3 but I played Old School for a longggg time. Bossing is my RuneScape passion. If you ever want to go anywhere hit me up :D
sophia2 Avatar
sophia2 GB Newbie *

Post by sophia2 on May 24, 2016 17:25:48 GMT -7

hai,

ive been playing....okay I don't remember...its an on again off again relationship...mainly to do with the fact that I have no hours to really play any game whatsoever...I have the attention span of a gnat so chance are I don't stay doing the same thing very long, so none of my skills get leveled really quickly...the main exception being slayer for some reason. clans are always fun and doing group activities are even moreso...once I get back into the swing of things ill eventually become a huge help to the guild...I think
aleksin Avatar
aleksin GB Newbie *

Post by aleksin on May 24, 2016 19:58:10 GMT -7

Hello! First, Thanks for having my in your Clan. I see that is well organized and very friendly.

I have just now got back into RS after not playing in over 6 years at least. It has changed a lot! I really enjoy a game for which i can set the pace. And I like meeting new People and Playing socially. I hope to have lots of Fun playing RS with everyone.

As for About me. My name is Tyler.(Aleksin in game) I'll be turning 30 this November. Am currently a Shipping Clerk with a Battery manufacturing plant here in Missouri where i live. I am just now going back to college after a 10 year break. Have not a clue what i'm wanting to go into yet... heh.

Lok'Tar Ogar!
Last edited May 24, 2016 19:59:52 GMT -7 by aleksin
shaw Avatar
shaw GB Newbie *

Post by shaw on Jun 7, 2016 11:31:57 GMT -7

Hey everyone, my name is Abdul and I just recently started playing rs back in the past month. Stopped playing for about three years now and have a lot to catch up on still. Looking forward to the challenge as it will be interesting.
buffalosauce Avatar
buffalosauce GB Newbie *

Post by buffalosauce on Jun 7, 2016 13:35:06 GMT -7

hey i'm Jr, I've also started playing runescape again this past week. my IRL interests are fixing cars and just having fun. i'm very laid back and love to troll on Netflix that's about it =)
noanger Avatar
noanger GB Newbie *

Post by noanger on Sept 11, 2016 10:34:08 GMT -7

Hey all! I've been in the clan for a long time now. (currently admin rank) I've been playing for maybe 10 years. i'm still not maxed yet so you can see that i'm not a very good player lol. there really isn't much to say about me. I haven't been playing much but when i'm on, feel free to pm me for any help :)
yoman470 Avatar
yoman470 GB Newbie *

Post by yoman470 on Sept 11, 2016 10:44:09 GMT -7

Hey guys The name is Yo man470,

Been playing runescape for about 12 years now, but i retired back in 09 mainly because my old clan died and the game because boring. But thanks to a friend who got me back into the game after some hard personal time i'm hooked and ready for anything! Hope to get to know each and every one of you guys in the near future!

Meispherex Avatar
Meispherex GB Newbie *

Post by Meispherex on Sept 14, 2016 11:10:36 GMT -7

Hi Everyone! My name is Kaleigh!
My runescape name is Meispherex same as it is here!
Feel free to add me and play on RS with me!
I'm always looking for gaming buddies! ^.^
Thanks so much for the invite to this Clan DanthEx.
I can't wait to get to know everyone, and make good friends with my clanmates!

Hopefully I can levelup Meispherex to 2100!! This is my 3rd RS account been playing since 2007! :D