The Hangout - [Open Discussion]

DiscussionPINNED
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Last edited Apr 19, 2019 22:41:25 GMT -7 by Jon
JoyFreak Avatar
JoyFreak GB Newbie *

Post by JoyFreak on Apr 24, 2019 8:15:31 GMT -7

I enjoyed this community and found it at Forum Promotion. It's such a lovely looking board, simple and easy on the easy. I am avid gamer and run my own gaming forums. I like playing Rocket League and tend to switch between the PC and the PS4.
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on May 31, 2019 11:59:13 GMT -7

Wow, the months have just been flying past us this year and it's crazy to think that we are almost at the halfway point of the year. Before long, it will already be Christmas and we'll be celebrating the start of 2020. Not sure if I should be happy or sad that the time is flying so fast.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on May 31, 2019 13:45:14 GMT -7

ash Avatar
Wow, the months have just been flying past us this year and it's crazy to think that we are almost at the halfway point of the year. Before long, it will already be Christmas and we'll be celebrating the start of 2020. Not sure if I should be happy or sad that the time is flying so fast.
Time goes by so fast it gives me anxiety to think about. x_x  Summer is almost here, I definitely don't want start thinking about the snow just yet. Although I do love Christmas!  :D
naiwen Avatar
naiwen GB Newbie *
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

GamingLyfe Avatar
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
GamingLyfe Avatar
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Jan 7, 2021 7:55:56 GMT -7

Was gifted some instant-espresso, which was recommended by the gift-giver's coffee-loving coworkers and tested by the gift-giver themselves, overall it's surprisingly good. The novelty of being able to make a latte-like drink in my own microwave for so cheaply is fantastic, it's not the best espresso drink i've had but good enough.
I have had it a few times now, and I find it pairs well with a dash of cinnamon.

One day I decided to try to get a bit fancier and add a bit of nutmeg too. The nutmeg shaker kind of exploded though and I ended up with a super gritty sludge. EWW.
Texture aside it tasted too gingerbread-y for my tastes, won't be trying that again.

Have any of you tried instant espresso before? I love espresso drinks and a proper espresso machine is expensive but going out for a 5$ coffee everyday takes up extra time. I'm not affiliated or anything but the brand I've tried is
{Spoiler: instant espresso}
cafe bustelo
~
Last edited Jan 7, 2021 7:56:34 GMT -7 by Nergal