Skip Navigation

The Hangout - [Open Discussion]

DiscussionPINNED
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
sig
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Feb 10, 2019 20:01:53 GMT -7

We’re very excited to have finally launched the long-awaited “GBv2” theme upgrade. This is truly an amazing experience and we owe it all to our designer/theme creator ! With that said, on behalf of the entire GamingBoards.net community, thank you, Elli!!

The Gaming Boards community forum is a reflection of what our members have asked for and whose feedback helped shape this community over our many years (since 2005!).

​ We feel as if we’re closer now than ever to achieving our goal of providing a user, and mobile-friendly gaming community which is unique and allows individuals to be heard while participating in genuine discussions with other gamers who share the same passion for gaming.

We’ll continue to grow as a community and always provide only the best environment to discuss and share your passion for gaming while you network with other gamers.

We’re very excited for the road ahead, GBv2 was one massive step in the right direction so thank you GB Gamers for being patient and thank you once again, Elli, for all of your hard work!

Here’s to a great 2019 with the awesome Gaming Boards community!

Last edited Feb 11, 2019 17:35:52 GMT -7 by Jon
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
elli Avatar
elli GB Regular **

Post by elli on Feb 16, 2019 14:06:21 GMT -7

A few updates to the theme, for anyone who's interested:

- Fixed size of avatar images to fill width of avatar container
- Added inner box-shadow to all avatar wrappers, for consistency
- Added online status to mini profile, and updated styles on user profiles to match
- Added border to quote container
- Added bottom margin to quote and code containers
- Fixed broken board layout in Edge
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe Avatar
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
Saints4ever Avatar
Saints4ever GB Gamer ***

Post by Saints4ever on Mar 23, 2019 17:43:23 GMT -7

Shout out to Danthex! For always providing us all with his time and dedication. He has been running an amazing gaming forums for years now and has effected my life tremendously over the years. He is a close friend and I love him ^_^

Although we have had our ups and downs - we have always found a way to put the community as well as our friendship first.

I know he can be annoying when he bugs us to post more and get involved - but it is only because he knows that we are stronger together. The more active we all are the stronger the community will be and continue to grow. I don't make much time for our community anymore but it has always been home to me and I am happy to know that Dan is still around making sure that same home is here for everyone else.

Your annoying Hallmark card,

Bubbles
Help is only a Bubble away...
symm3try14 Avatar
symm3try14 GB Newbie *

Post by symm3try14 on Mar 30, 2019 10:49:56 GMT -7

Hey guys!

A lot of y'all probably don't know me; it's been about a year since I was active.  You guys were always cool people to talk to and play some Runescape with.  Especially since it's hard to find other players in college.

Anyways, with recent issues and decisions I'm now dropping out of uni to find a different path.  It's been really confusing and stressful and having recently gone sober of some harder substances, life's been rough mentally for sure.  I came back to RS hoping to see this clan thriving greater and hoping to see some old and new members to chat with and joke and stuff.  I'm really happy this clan is here because playing scape with y'all has been such a release these days.

Thanks all!
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Mar 31, 2019 17:40:01 GMT -7

That sounds rough, my dude. Glad to see you back, for sure, but sucks to hear of these rough circumstances. I'm rootin for ya, bro. College is not for everybody and you can definitely be successful without it. Don't be afraid to gamble on yourself.
sig
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
GamingLyfe Avatar

Post by GamingLyfe on Apr 16, 2019 17:56:17 GMT -7

ash Avatar
Morning/afternoon everyone. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Anyone doing anything cool or interesting?
Um, I know this is a little late but hello! :D  I don't have anything cool or interesting planned for this weekend as of yet, probably just relax and hopefully spend some time in the sun and perhaps even a BBQ? Mmm ...

How about yourself, any plans for this coming weekend?