Skip Navigation

Hello Everyone!

zzodiac Avatar
zzodiac GB Newbie *

Post by zzodiac on Oct 13, 2021 12:48:18 GMT -7

Why hello there GB! 

My name is Kyle and I am from Newfoundland, Canada. However, I've been living in Kingston, Ontario for the last 8 years.

I work with your fearless leader Jon and happy to be a small part of this cool gaming community.

As for games, I like to Rocket League, Battlefield, CS:GO, Survival games, and offline single player rpg/action games. I look forward to posting from time to time and maybe even getting to know some of you. 

Have a great day!  (:))
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on Oct 13, 2021 14:22:42 GMT -7

Heyyy Kyle! Welcome to Gaming Boards! We're a pretty relaxed community of gamers(as you can tell), not much action around here these days, but a lot of us "floaters" are still sniffing around the boards :P

Glad to have you with us, mate! :)
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Oct 13, 2021 18:32:23 GMT -7

Welcome to GamingBoards.net, Kyle! It's nice to see someone come along and actually post new content for a change, haha! We're a slightly lazy community this past little while, my apologizes :P We're all waiting patiently and looking forward to the release of PBv6 alongside GBv3, expected within the next year or so, give or take. Well, enough about that - thanks for joining us and I hope to see you around more often!

Happy gaming.
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****