Skip Navigation

Adult Fan of LEGO!

zzodiac Avatar
zzodiac GB Newbie *

Post by zzodiac on Oct 11, 2021 17:34:09 GMT -7

G'day everyone,

I'm fairly new here so I thought I would take a few minutes to say hello and introduce myself...

My name is Kyle, I'm from Newfoundland, Canada, but I've been living in Ontario for almost 8 years with my wife and little wiener dog Bruce Wayne. My gaming name 'Zodiac' is a name that I have had for many years, 18 I think.. lol. I remember reading something about the Zodiac killer, jumped on it, never let it go. 

Some things I enjoy are collecting LEGO, photography, graphite drawing, acoustic guitar, GAMING, nature, moutain biking, and life in gerneral. Look forward to hopefully play some Battlefield 2042 with some of you soon.

Anyway, that's me. Happy gaming! 

Check out my Instagram for some fun LEGO photography! @livinglegolegends

zzodiac Avatar
zzodiac GB Newbie *
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Oct 13, 2021 19:20:24 GMT -7

Yo Kyle! Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the introduction - I can't say I've had my name for 18 years quite yet but I think I'm close. As a kid, there was a cereal box I was reading while eating breakfast one morning that said how I could interact with lamb man (almost as cool as Batman) on their online game so I tried to sign up with that exact name, but it was taken and it suggested Lanbo as an alternative. Lol.

I'm looking forward to opening up your ig later once I'm home (I purposely don't have social media accounts saved on my phone).

It's a pleasure to meet you, zzodiac!
sig
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****