demarco GB Addict ****
Last edited Oct 18, 2021 12:41:37 GMT -7 by demarco

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****
Last edited Oct 18, 2021 12:42:24 GMT -7 by demarco

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on May 1, 2021 15:18:37 GMT -7

Preparation for Magic War (Outlaw Immortalz Firmware 0.9.1)

Hello, and greetings to you famed outlaw.
I am your Grandmaster Royal Commanding Officer [Lv. 75], DPope. By now you should be wondering where you are, or what a Grandmaster is. Each question will be answered with time. Time is however of the essence at this current time and honestly, I need help from Outlaw Immortalz such as yourself. Your magic skills may be useful in my studies. They say that each star out there is a link to another world.

Our Oracles and the MOD General has foreseen the arrival of the Antichrist en masse. Right now we need to build up our defense forces in a movement I am dubbing 'Project Shield.' For this, I ask that you visit each digital media world listed and light a beacon that can be seen throughout Starspace.

The Royal Commanding Officer is to Play:

-Pokemon Sword and Shield

Squires, Bishops, and Oracles are to Explore the following Digital Media Works:

*Video Games:
-Star Wars Battlefront
-Star Wars Battlefront II
-Final Fantasy 15

*Movies
-Star Wars Episodes 4-6
-Harry Potter Movies 1-7

*Music
-Tupac: All Eyez on Me Album
-Lamb of God
-Led Zepplin

*TV
-(Turner Run Stations) CN, TBS, TNT

With your help, young hero, we can divert a catastrophe, and be on our way to the quest for eternal life.

~DPOPE Grandmaster Royal Commanding Officer [Lv. 75]~

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on May 1, 2021 15:19:27 GMT -7

The 2nd Great Magic War (Outlaw Immotalz Firmware v. 1.0)

Dear Outlaw Immortalz,
I would tell you to bow down to something greater then yourselves, but I have arrived with good news. The MOD General has picked up a signal located in a dead star that flickers with the same magical energy we use here at the starforce. Have you read the astronomy news? The signal from the stars location is a repeater signal, which means it can be mastered and controlled. This was the beacon I was talking about creating before.

So allow me to explain what this means for us at the Digital Starforce. What we just did, invented starspace travel. This link as we call it, will allow us to tap into the power of the GODs. Like a 5G tower here on Earth, starspace will allow us to explore other worlds at our leisure in the Milky Way Galaxy.

At the moment, we are not authorized to launch into starspace, as we have some tasks on Earth we must complete first to do so. The Antichrist has arrived to the world with his army, and until his reign comes to an end we cannot launch.

The current starspace links to other worlds must be tested more to ensure smooth connectivity in the future. Continue to explore the worlds on the job board, and I will add more in the area momentarily.
And note one more thing, the MOD General has upgraded my Cannabis Rank (or C-Rank) from Master to Grandmaster. I look forward to leading the way to victory with the hidden knowledge. However I have no proof of my rank. I have set out on a journey to find it. Once I do, I can present the proof of Grandmaster Lineage and save the planet from Great Magic War.

We need your help, our loyal bondservants so the world may know salvation. After a review of your work, I have decided to induct you into the Milky Way Digital Starforce. You shall now be known as an Outlaw Immortal. As a new Outlaw, you are entitled to the usage of magic. You will also need a job class going forward to help channel your magic skills.

*To learn magic and how to pick a job class, view the tutorial page posted to the pinned post on the Starforces wall.*

The Royal Commanding Officer is to play:
>Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
>Naturo Ultimate Ninja Storm 4: Road to Boruto

All other members are to play:

GAMES
>Final Fantasy Tactics Series
>Starwars Battlefront I & II (new gen)
>Assassins Creed III & IV
>Diablo III
>Call of Duty MW & MW2 (Remaster)
>Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2, XIII-3
MOVIES
>Star Wars Episodes 1-3
>Star Wars Episodes 4-6
>Lord of the Rings 1-3
>Harry Potter 1-7
>Avengers: Endgame
>The Twilight Series
>The Hunger Games 1-3

MUSIC
>Tupac: All Eyez on me [Album](Rap)
>Lamb of God (Metal)
>Rage Against the Machine (Classic Rock)
>Nicki Minaj: Pinkprint (rap)
>Snoop Dogg: Bush [Album](Rap)

TV
>Cartoon Network/Adult Swim
>TBS/TNT
>CBS
>HBO/Cinemax/Starz

BOOKS
>Civil War History [Textbook]
>Astronomy: Stars and Galaxies [Textbook]
>Catcher in the Rye [Storybook]
>A Curious Incident [Storybook]
>World History [Textbook]

May the MOD General be with us as we unravel his hidden agenda.

-DPope
Grandmaster Royal Commanding Officer [Lv.75]

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on May 1, 2021 15:20:06 GMT -7

Starspace Connection Test [Expansion] (Outlaw Immortalz Firmware v. 1.0.1)

Hello Outlaws,
This is you royal commanding officer speaking. Today I will be briefing you all on the origins of the communication signals, and the direction we will take to harness the magical power from it.

From this moment on, Starspace Communications will be utilized on a technical invention here at the Starforce. Our top Magitek Engineers have developed a device called a StarComm (This is your brain with a bit of induced knowledge, such as THC or CBD). Try using the StarComm in different worlds and see what happens with the clues and messages.

With that being said, our current mission on our planet is key to future Starspace travel. I would like you to identify the antichrist in the digital media you are becoming accustomed to. Consider the wording, plots, character personalities, and actions when it comes to the perspective of the villain. You will find that many of digital fictions greatest villains follow similar creeds, techniques, and values when they become bad guys (example: Diablo from Blizzard Studios).

While the majority of our work will be on Earth this round, we can still test our newly developed StarComms on local Starspace worlds.

The Royal Commanding Officer is to play the following games:
>Phantasy Star Portable 2
>Assassins Creed: Bloodlines

All other members are to play/view/listen to the following:

[GAMES]
>Borderlands 1-3

[TV/MOVIES]
>Bravehart
>The Fifth Element

[MUSIC]
>The Doors (Classic Rock)
>Pink Floyd (Classic Rock)

The invention of this device in our brains...sounds like telepathy doesn't it? But not to worry it will be fine!

DPope
Grandmaster Royal Commanding Officer [Lv. 75]

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on May 1, 2021 15:20:39 GMT -7

Cosmic Drive Development [Expansion] (Outlaw Immortalz Firmware v. 1.0.2)

Hello Immortalz,
If you are reading this message, that means more information on Star Space has been revealed. Have you seen the astronomy news lately? Another radio signal created through our operations have been discovered in our neighboring star. That's right, Proxima Centari (our nearest out of system star) is able to tether the pirate signal we have been sending out. In-fact, the galactic signals recorded so far have been getting stronger and stronger over time. This change in star usage and composition has created a super fast highway for spacer travel that may be usable in the future for deep space and interplanetary space travelers.

The StarForce commends your actions as heroic, as the mysteries of time and space as starting to be revealed significantly. To think that alien radio signals and fast space travel can someday become a possibility through our actions. Our focus should be to create more Star Signals in space while exploring the nearby worlds we have access to currently. To help you with this goal, we have developed a device that may help you out.

Our top Magitek engineers have developed a tool called the Cosmic Drive that allows you to enter other worlds with a weapon, and three accessories to assist you in your journey. The equipment you choose to use decides your aptitude and skills in the field. Weapons can include gaming systems, laptops, computers, and TV's. The exact equipment you have in your inventory depends on what you have in possession in real life. Be sure to use any option you have in your possession as equipment.
To determine which equipment is right for you, a long with a tutorial of what we just went over, be sure to visit the pinned post on the main page. Take a look at the Cosmic Drive Tutorial and the current Item List.

Now, onto business...the Antichrist has been identified. It would be wise to try and end his reign within two weeks time. A type of biological warfare through a virus is being used to spread fear and chaos through the devil. Your mission is to determine the origin of the virus and connect the usage of the virus to the Antichrist, his followers, and the victims the virus has already taken. I also want you to continue to explore the worlds in the 1.0 update, a long with any expansion update available for 1.0. Something tells me that the situation just wasn't natural in nature to our Earthly standards. If the virus is this deadly, why did it appear now and not hundreds of years ago? I will be exploring these origin stories myself."

The Royal Commanding Officer is to play/view the following:

GAMES
>Dot Hack Infection Part 1
>Final Fantasy 15

BOOKS
>Astronomy: Stars and Galaxies

All other reserve members are to play/view the following:

GAMES
>Pokemon Sword/Shield Expansion Pass
>Kingdom Hearts 3

MUSIC
>Snoop Dogg: Rhythm and Gangsta (Album)
>Tupac: The Don Killuminati (Album)

MOVIES
>James Bond 007 Series
>The Kingsmen 1 & 2

"With this assignment, time is of the essence. We will be launching into Star Space soon, and for that to happen our villains need to at least be contained in an enclosed area. Our job this time is the prevention of Magic War. You are free to use any nearby world in our circle to figure this out."

DPope
Grandmaster Royal Commanding Officer [Lv. 75]

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on May 1, 2021 15:21:37 GMT -7

Launch Date [Expansion] (Outlaw Immortalz Firmware 1.0.3)

Greetings Outlaws,

Six long years has passed since the start of the 2nd great magic war, yet we have not aged. The chaos has left civilians silent and those responsible are still at large, conquering more and more cities, towns and villages for their own profit. The final year of magic war is upon us, and the MOD general has updated our combat strategy to include two main tenets.

First, the Antichrist and EVE have teamed up to take control of all major cities under Starforce control. This is a serious threat to our strategy and is not to be taken lightly. But this comes with good news as well. Their presence can be felt through the cosmos, and our star beacons have guided the way for assistance to arrive by the end of the 7th year of war.

As such, starspace travel has been approved for complete travel during this emergency. You are free to do future assignments and missions in any order you wish after this log. However, the posted assistance is recommended that you explore those worlds as they are announced. You can now travel throughout starspace on your own.

The first steps in your travels is to choose a Star Clan, and obtain your Constellation Guild License.

There are 12 clans to choose from, each representing a different star in the galaxy. In order to affiliate yourself with a clan, you must fortify your bond with our GOD (Solar) via offering. Each star represents a different GOD and clan, and yes Solar is can be chosen as well.

Each guild represents the 12 original Zodiac. Your guild is determined by your birth date, and cannot be changed. When you are ready to choose your guild, the next best thing to do is to take a trip to some local towns and villages in your area.

There are towns and villages throughout the Earth and in Starspace for you to explore. This can be done through utilizing social media websites. These social media places are made for you to explore and discover the truth behind the world. Try to gain notoriety in the towns of your choice.
Before you leave I have two words for you. First, I have update your ranking systems to include an Alcohol ranking (A-Rank) system. Make sure to read the tutorial on the subject before blasting off into starspace.

As such, you now have access to view your hit points and magic points. HP equals Alcohol tolerance while MP equals THC/CBD tolerance. It works on a ratio scale which utilizes 100 points total. (Example: [Does not drink, but smokes MMJ] = [10HP/90MP]). Consider your status when making plans to move on for more calculated results.

I have updated the entire tutorial to include everything we just went over. Make sure to review it before moving on with the assignments. And speaking of assignments:

The Royal Commanding Officer (Lv. 75) is to play:
>Phantasy Star Portable 2

All other Units are to play/view the following:

>TV:
-Samurai Jack (Complete Series)
-Star Trek
-Star Wars: The Mandolorean
-Final Space
-Futurama

>Movies:
-District 9
-Independence Day
-Godzilla vs. King Kong

>Video Games
-Phantasy Star Series
-Dot Hack Series

We need you all as a collective to discover the truth behind the other worlds to execute a solution on our world. Our efforts to end the Magic War are working. Keep it up Immortalz.

-DPope [Grandmaster Royal Commanding Officer] (Lv. 75)

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on May 21, 2021 19:28:23 GMT -7

PERSON UNKNOWN [Expansion] (Outlaw Immortalz Firmware 1.0.4)

Greetings Outlawz,

Make sure to take your Cosmic Drive to the weapon's stand to upgrade your job class choices. As of today, you now have access to Grand (Lv. 90) Classes and Ultimate (Lv. 99) Classes. I just came from having my Cosmic Drive upgraded and I have been promoted to 'Grandmaster Ultimate Commanding Officer (Lv. 99).' While we are here discussing the Starforce, I think now is the best time to brief you on the current situation on Earth.

Violence has become normal in society. The night skies are filled with violence in the streets and flames in the peoples hearts. These individuals are under the control of EVE and her political forces. The Antichrist has positioned his-self as an innocent bystander in these proceedings, allowing EVE to take the helm in political conquest. If she is not stopped, we can lose the world as we know it. The Milky Way Digital Starforce Headquarters has posted a wanted advertisement in the main lobby for those who wish to participate in taking EVE down. The poster has tele-links to different worlds where EVE has appeared. Travel to these worlds and defeat her! In some worlds, EVE has a second, more powerful EVE form.

Wanted: EVE
Crime: New World Order Conspiracy
Reward: Eternal Life

EVE has been spotted in the world plotting nations against each other. So that they may kill one another, and know no justification. She obtained a position on the throne with the Antichrist and intends to ruin as many lives as possible. It is certain that this political power can be used to form a one world government. Will you lend us a hand and defeat her? The following worlds feature EVE as the final villain. Many of them have a second more powerful EVE form.

The Royal Commanding Officer is to play/view the following:
-Phantasy Star Online 2

All other units are to play/view the following:

GAMES
-Phantasy Star Portable
-Pokemon Sun/Moon
-Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon
-Pokemon Sword/Shield
-Final Fantasy XIII
-Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

BOOKS
-Western Religion (Overview)
-Eastern Religion (Overview)

MUSIC
-Tupac: All Eyes On Me [Album]
TV
-Naruto Shippuden [Final Season]

The MOD General asked me the following question, “Are you ready to slay EVE?” I said yes, what about you?

-DPope [Grandmaster Ultimate Commanding Officer] (Lv. 99)

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Jul 29, 2021 17:40:24 GMT -7

False Pretenses [Expansion] (Outlaw Immortalz Firmware 1.0.5)

Hello Immortalz,

Our current situation is starting to benefit in our direction. First of all, great job deciphering the messages found in the other worlds. It was because of each of you that we were able to gain the upper hand on EVE and drive her back into hiding. So I thought about it and was like, “What if a wanted poster was posted regularly?” While I cannot promise regularly, I will ensure the next wanted poster will be worth the challenge.
Our top Magitek Engineers have discovered a fruit from another world and identified its components. It is called an Eden Fruit, and is safe to eat. Some say these fruits allow you the use of different psychic abilities, and the ability to talk to the MOD General in person. Our planet does not have such a fruit like the others do, but its something worth noting.
The False Prophet has started to make the news recently. What does he hope to gain by dividing the already damaged people of the Earth? I wish for you to investigate the False Prophet, discover what makes him tick before taking him down for good. Here is the wanted poster for the False Prophet.

WANTED: False Prophet
CRIME: New World Order Conspiracy
Reward: Eternal Life

The False Prophet has been discovered causing violence and ignorance within the urban community. His speeches have cause mistrust even in his own cabinet, as our judicial system is divided. This will result in a world war if it is not stopped in time. Proceed with caution as the Prophet is carrying multiple Eden Fruits, and has access to EVE form combat.

The Royal Commanding Officer is to Play:
>Final Fantasy VII

All other Units are to Play/View the Following:

GAMES
>Final Fantasy XIII
>Pokemon Platinum Version
>Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
>Metal Gear Solid
>Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1-3

MUSIC
>Tupac – The Don Killuminati: The 7-Day Theory

MOVIES
>Star Wars Episode III
>Star Wars Episode VI
>The Forever Purge
>Fast and Furious 9

TV
>Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Take out the Prophet with ease and discretion. As this is the proper way of the Outlaw Immortal...

-DPope [Grandmaster Ultimate Commanding Officer] (Lv. 99)
Last edited Jul 29, 2021 17:41:22 GMT -7 by demarco

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Sept 22, 2021 13:32:51 GMT -7

New World Defense [Expansion] (Outlaw Immortalz Version 1.0.6)

Dear Outlaw Immortalz,

“Thank you for being the light in a pit of darkness that is our world. It was because of you that we were able to defeat the False Prophet. This has given the choice of freewill back to the citizens under his control. As such, EVE is still in hiding and the Antichrist has retreated to his fortress deep inside one of their major captured cities. We have no idea how to enter the compound, let alone defeat the Antichrist once inside. This is where you come in.
I want you to explore an expended list of digital media worlds to determine the best point of entry into the Antichrist's compound. With this information, we will then plan a strike and take him out. His wanted poster is attached to this letter.”

WANTED: The Antichrist
CRIME: New World Order Conspiracy
REWARD: Eternal Life

The Antichrist is located in a heavily guarded fortress that is impossible to break through. You will need to explore the listed digital media worlds to discover how to break this barrier and get inside. Once you find the clue to your entry in another world, observe the planning and the combat needed to take down the Antichrist. When this is done, return to the Starforce Headquarters for your reward. We will then disable the magic barrier and use drones to destroy the place. Good luck noble Immortal!

OBJECTIVE: Defeat the Antichrist.

The Commanding Officer is to play/view the following:
GAMES
>Assassin's Creed
>Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
MUSIC
>Tupac: The Don Killuminati – The 7 Day Theory [Album]
>Tupac: Blasphemy [Song]

GAMES
>Fire Emblem Series
>Advanced Wars Series
>Chrono Trigger
>Borderlands Series
>Pokemon X and Pokemon Y
>God of War
>Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III
>Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
>Bravely Default II
>Assassin's Creed IV
>Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection
MOVIES
>Lord of the Rings Trilogy
>The Mummy
>The Mummy Returns
>The Matrix Trilogy
>Justice League
>Avengers: Annihilation
>Avengers: Endgame
TV
>Metalocalypse
>American Dad
>CSI: Organized Crime
>Naruto Shippuden
>The Boondocks
>My Hero Academia
>Star Wars: The Mandelorean

MUSIC
>Tupac: Me Against the World [Album]
>Snoop Dogg: Rhythm & Gangsta [Album]
>Snoop Dogg: California Roll [Music Video]
BOOKS
>Holy Bible [Book of Revelation]
>Environmental Science [Textbook]
>Earth Science [Textbook]

“If all else fails, we will have to wait awhile for reinforcements to arrive from the inner galaxy. The Digital Starforce is massive, and has operations all over the galaxy. One day, I will introduce you to the other MOD Generals. Until then, prepare for deployment.”

- DPope (Grandmaster Ultimate Commanding Officer) [Lv. 99]

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Oct 18, 2021 12:44:44 GMT -7

The Grand Escape [Expansion] (Outlaw Immortalz Version 1.0.7)

Dear Outlaw Immortalz,

“If you are receiving this message, you have evacuated Earth Headquarters to withstand a direct attack from EVE's forces. With the Antichrist dead, nothing is stopping her from obtaining complete control of the planet. Thanks to you, we have survived to see another battle. Which is why I recommended you as a commanding officer, if you wish to take on the role. Commanding officer takes on a different list of missions, and requires care. We are currently on our way to PlayStation 5, a space station orbiting a planet in the Vega System. I will introduce you to MOD General Vega when we arrive to the Magic Gate. Attached is a message from MOD General Solar.”

-DPope (Grandmaster Ultimate Commanding Officer)[Lv.99]

Dear Outlaw Immortalz,

“This letter is informing you that you now have free travel around Starspace in the galaxy. I will be sending a map to your quarters aboard PlayStation 5 of local anomalies in the area that are to be investigated. Feel free to relax and look it over. Tell MOD General Vega I said hello. Expect a rematch with EVE in the future.”

- MOD General Solar [Lv. 100]

OBJECTIVE: Relax and regroup for your next battle against EVE. Make use of the facilities aboard PlayStation 5.

GAMES
> Grand Theft Auto III
> Assassins Creed II

MOVIES
> How High 2
> Neighbors I & II

MOVIES
> Superbad
> House Party
> The Hangover 1-3
> Friday
> Next Friday
> Friday After Next
> Napoleon Dynamite
> How High
> Rush Hour
> Scary Movie 1-5
> Pineapple Express

TV
> Friends
> Seinfeld
> Two and a Half Men (w/Charlie Sheen)
> That 70's Show
> King of the Hill
> Lazor Wulf
> American Dad
> Futurama

GAMES
> Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
> Phantasy Star Portable 1 & 2
> World of Warcraft
> Pokemon Sword and Shield

MUSIC
> Beyonce: B-Day [Album]

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Oct 18, 2021 12:47:03 GMT -7

Outlaw Immortalz Tip Page

-You must be 13 or older to play the main game of Outlaw Immortalz. Some material is intended for a mature audience.

-You must be 21 or older to use the C-Rank and A-Rank features. Unless you are 21, you cannot legally smoke or drink.

-Autism is required to transcribe the messages found in digital media into words.

-A form of psychosis is required to interpret the messages in full. DO NOT induce psychosis without cannabis.

-Outlaw Immortalz is a Modern Mythical RPG, and the first of its kind.

-The story, characters, and job classes in the story are based on the book of 'Revelation' in the bible.

-The game is enacted entirely on message boards. No payments or downloads required.

-Outlaw Immortalz is an 'Interactive Media RPG.' It requires an open mind and access to other digital forms of entertainment. This includes music, TV, movies, and video games.

-Every story description has a main objective or goal to keep you on track with the game.

-To navigate the main menu, choose a story version. Read its description and pick a digital media lead to follow up on and explore. Once the objective is complete, you can move on. This can be done in any order you wish.

-You can play the digital media leads of any update, in any order you wish. Make sure you read the story description and objective first.

-The Bishop class is the easiest job class to play as. They are only required to watch movies, which can go by very quickly.

-The Soldier class is the hardest job class to play as. It requires that you play video games, which can take a significant amount of time and effort.

-Your Cosmic Drive allows you to equip a weapon and 3 accessories. The weapon can be single handed, dual wielded, or double handed.

-Your level is calculated based on your equipment and stats. The resulting number totals is your cosmic score. Apply the cosmic score to your level requirements to determine your job class and level.

-Invite others to participate with you. Turn on the TV or play a movie with them. Explain what is happening.

-The record-keeper class is special. It allows those with epilepsy to play the game.

-THC/CBD and Alcohol are game enhancements. Use with care and responsibility.

-Major updates yield the most digital information game-wise. Expansion updates offer fewer digital media leads.

-Outlaw Immortalz will receive monthly updates that follow up on the story so far.

-Outlaw Immortalz is based on the music of Tupac Shakur, and is a work in progress.

Last edited Oct 18, 2021 12:49:07 GMT -7 by demarco

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Nov 22, 2021 11:39:12 GMT -7

The Holy Front [Expansion] (Outlaw Immmortalz Version 1.0.8)

Dear Outlaw Immortalz,

“It is late in the year, and we have a month to track down and liberate the world from EVE. EVE's forces can be spotted all over Earth as she initiated a world war in your absence. The world's resistance group has tried to fight back, and failed. Political unrest has become the norm. Which is why I have enlisted you for your StarForce Branch's greatest mission. You will be given access to nearby worlds via the Magic Gate aboard PlayStation 5. Assist with their troubles and learn how to locate and invade EVE's compound. Once finished, return to Earth and take down EVE once and for all.”

- MOD General Vega [Lv.100]

A second letter was found...

Dear Outlaw Immortalz,

“You now have the attention of 12 MOD Generals, including me, throughout the Galaxy. If you have not joined a clan yet, now is the time to consider it. Let's be real. Our planet will not win the Holy War without help. Which is why I have petitioned for reinforcements from the inner galaxy to assist in our efforts. They will arrive in one month in December. These soldiers carry the latest top galactic technology, and cannot be killed by Earth weapons. Make sure you are fully prepared before going up against EVE.”

-MOD General Solar [Lv.100]

OBJECTIVE: Defeat EVE and her forces once and for all.

GAMES:
>Phantasy Star Online 2
>Final Fantasy Tactics A2

MOVIES:
>Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

GAMES:
>Earthbound
>Mother 3
>Grand Theft Auto III
>Pokemon Sun/Moon
>Final Fantasy XIII
>Twisted Metal Series
>Metal Gear Solid Series
>Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
>God of War Series
>Assassins Creed Liberation
>Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
>Fire Emblem Series

MOVIES:
>Indiana Jones Series
>The Matrix Revelations
>World War Z
>V for Vendetta
>2012
>Passion of the Christ
>Passion of the Christ II
>The Iron Giant
>Charlies Angels
>Antz
>Monsters vs. Aliens
>Godzilla

TV:
>CSI
>Law & Order: Organized Crime
>Walker Texas Ranger
>Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
>He-Man (Masters of the Universe & Revelation)
>Charlies Angels
>Bleach

MUSIC:
>Queen (Artist)
>NWA (Artist)
>Pink Floyd (Artist)