Super Genie Lamp Heroes - Season 2: Mutation

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Apr 29, 2021 11:41:22 GMT -7

Based on semi-true events...

Executive Producer: Demarco16
Writer: Demarco16

Super Genie Lamp Heroes - Season 2: Mutation

---------------------------------------------------------Episode 7------------------------------------------------------

Year: 20

-Scene: Downtown Rimmington, Miles Cubix's Square-

*Protestors are seen outside of the mayor's office in a fit of rage at sunset.*

MOD Ramses: *hits snapdragon blunt* Alright my niggas...who's down to ride or die tonight? *Loads elder rune shotgun*
Sargent Climax: Believe me my nigga. I'd be down to shut down the apocalypse, but this is not the main event.
MOD Ramses: You dont think I know that...we cant wait forever on a fairy tale stating that the savior will return to Glienor.
Sergent Climax: Honestly, I think we're MOD Kingdom material.
MOD Ramses: You think so? My citizens hate me because they think I'm weak, but dont understand how much worse it is on the outside.
Sergent Climax: They know not what they do...remember we are after MOD Govena.
*An explosion is heard outside.*
Sergent Climax: **** its time...*speaks into scouter* all units to Miles Cubix's Sqaure. The Enix has arrived!
*A large Kandarin Battleship is seen hovering over the Rimmington capitol building.*

-Scene: North Rimmington, Highwayman's Perch-

Highwayman: Stand and deliver!
DPope316: Should I handle this, or the twins?
Hunk Blonde: I'd be down, not much for me to go home to anyways. My uncle told me they are on lockdown.
Tipsy Blonde: Too bad...they get to miss out on the show of days! *Equips Zaros Minigun.*
Highwayman: 5 shots...is all I need to kill you! *Unloads 5 bullets from elder rune magnum.*
*Tipsy Blonde is pushed back, and recoils without damage. *
Highwayman: How in the hell did you live with 5 shots?
DPope316: My thoughts exactly, I only need one shot. *Fires one Zaros M4 ice bullet at the Highwayman, ending it.*
The Saint EX II: We need to continue on to your house DPope! MEE6, plot us the safest route into Miles Cubix's Square.
MEE6: Gangstas and Pimps, bad news...the Warship Code-name ENIX is currently above your home complex. Getting inside will be impossible.
eShades: I may be high...ok I'm definitely high but what if we were to pull a Clan Wars Episode 4 on the enemy?
DPope316: You mean like blow up the ENIX?
eShades: Exactly!
The Saint EX II: Well need a large lamp for that, a small one will not do. A hydra lamp may work if we were to disable the weapons and the GPS systems, but where will be find one?
MEE6: The genie radar is picking up a signal of a hydra lamp inside the wishing well in the center of Miles Cubix's Square.
DPope316: Son of a *****!!! I'll be right back.
*DPope316 activates Soul and Law runechosis, teleports to the square, grabs the lamp, and returns to the edge of town.*
DPope316: Now was that so hard pansies?
The Saint Ex II: Now I could have done that too you know!
DPope316: Keep your suspenders on we have a job to do buddy haha.
*M3rciless JR summons the great hydra from the medium hydra lamp.*
Great Hydra: Wow...visitors. Didn't expect this **** to happen in the hood...what are your two wishes?
eShades: We wish for the weapons system onboard the ENIX Warship to be fully disabled. We also wish that the GPS Functions onboard the ENIX would be jammed.
Great Hydra: Do not boast about tomorrow, as one does not know what a day may bring. Your wish is my command. *The hydra genie grants the wishes.*
Hunk Blonde: *Calls in the clan Esculade via auto pilot.* Everyone ride up...
*M3rciless Jr takes a cruise down highway 25 heading into downtown rimmington, taking notice of the looting and rioting.

-Scene: Highway 25, Rimmington Cross Town Freeway-

Chessy018 (Radio): There have been numerous reports of mass looting and rioting initiated by the those with 60 and below skills. What started out as a peaceful protest in the favor of Danthex Black turned into the greatest destruction in Glienor since GOD War II. Many are hopeless and are wondering if the legends in Modism scripture is true.
The Saint EX II: *Looks frantic* I have to do something or well all die anyways. Dont worry, your savior  is on his way!
DPope316: Dont get ahead of yourself, I have some questions for the Grand Priest of Glienor on the Angel of Death. The local priest gave us no information on what we are to do with these gifts.
eShades: Maybe the trick is not to worry, I mean the genies lamp came true otherwise we would have been blown out of the sky by now.
Tipsy Blonde: True that.
Cultleader (Scouter): What is going on on the Western Continent??? Our leaders are afraid you guys are going to kill everyone in the world. There sending in the Eastern Blue Ops as we speak to eliminate the Guardians and allow for the looting and protests to continue. They will never stop if that battleship in your backyard isnt destroyed.
DPope316:So were still going to take it down, okay I hear you!
The Saint EX II: Call your father DPope and make sure he evacuates.
DPope316: I can feel his energy through runechosis, he is at the citadel with the rest of the clanmates.
eShades: Alright let me pull up to the house real quiet and...here...we...go! *Crashes into garbage can.*
The Saint EX II: Quick everyone out this *****!

-Scene: Demarco16's House, Rimmington-

DPope316: That ship above us is real scary...lets take it out quickly.
*Protestors are heard outside.*
Protestor #1: Is the weapon in this house!? Blow up the ship!!!
Crowd: Blow it up! No justice no sovereignty! No justice no sovereignty!
eShades: To the portal room, we have no choice but to head to the citadel.
DPope316: But what about my dads house!?
The Saint EX II: **** the house, were about to die, beam us up MOD!
*M3rciless JR heads to the portal room and teleports as a group to the citadel.*
*The protestors outside blow up the ENIX Warship. It breaks apart and crashes on top of Demaro16's house. Destroying it. Everyone cheers as the sun rises over the horizon.*

-Scene: M3rciless Citadel, Break Room-

*M3rciless JR teleports onto the scene.*
Demarco16: There you guys are...we were worried you guys went to tarjet. You guys okay?
DPope316: Yea...why do you ask dad?
Demarco16: Because my home insurance company just called and gave me a check for 750M Coins to rebuild my destroyed home! Its that *** tonight DPope!

-------------------------------------------------------Episode 7 Over------------------------------------------------

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Sept 4, 2021 11:39:05 GMT -7

I'm back with more stories of my journey in RuneScape form.

------------------------------------Episode 8------------------------------------------------

Year: 21

-Scene: Danthex's House, Yanille-

*Danthex and his son are outside practicing combat drills after confirming he has dragtism.*
Danthex: If you have any level 200 combat skills, they will awaken naturally through battle...open fire!!! *Danthex and MEE6 fire dual mini-guns each.*
The Saint EX II: This isn't a good time like the movie Pants Off. Its a horror film like the movie Pants Off 2! *Tries to dodge*
Danthex: Discussing inappropriate movies...bring out the lasers!
*A MEE6 spy drone starts firing ice barrage lasers at The Saint EX II.*
*The lasers bounce off his body.*
The Saint EX II: Alright, my turn! *Equips Seren SMG.*
The Saint EX II: So do i enhance the bullets with fire, or ice? (If I distract my dad with fire and let a ice bullet ricochet off the robot, it will hit him instead *smiles* I win.).
*The Saint EX fires a fireshot at Danthex.*
MEE6: This niggabot is cheating. Plan B! *Guards Danthex*
The Saint EX II: Now! *Fires smokeshot.*
*The air around Danthex fills with smoke. The Saint EX II teleports onto the roof.*
The Saint EX II: I won. Move and ill air assassinate you.
Danthex: Son, this isn't Assassins Bleed...but you won. MEE6, did you get his stat readings from the last fight?
MEE6: 5 skills registered at level 200. Magic, Construction, Divination, Summoning, and Prayer.
Danthex: Looks like he inherited the good ones...so son. Lets see here, you and DPope316 destroyed his fathers house. You are not paying the insurance off or rebuilding it. Instead, you are moving out of my house and DPope his!
The Saint EX II: *Hyperventilates* But dad...
Danthex: Calm down, you're not in trouble, well DPope is, but not you. You two are going to build a house larger then his with your level to base your operations at. It would be best not to divert our enemies to the citadel anymore after the principal showed up in the driveway.
The Saint EX II: I see...does DPope know?
Danthex: Don't tell him this was planned, he still thinks hes being punished. Anyways lets go inside. Runekiesha! Bring out the beer glasses!
Runekiesha: Come inside quick! It's MOD Govena, he's on the TV!
The Saint EX II: Dad catch *throws Danthex his clan scouter*
Danthex: Thanks. *Runs inside with his son*
*The Danthex Family has the TV turned to W2 news.*
Chessy018 (News Reporter): This is BREAKING NEWS. After the destruction of Asgarnia and Mistnalin a few months ago, the MOD of Asgarnia MOD Govena has been under recent scrutiny by the public and his chief of staff. There will be a recall election for MOD Govena within the next several weeks. Ballots will be mailed to Gielinor citizens that reside in the Asgarnia and Mistalin areas. Well were lucky we dont have to go through this sorta thing in Kandarin. Next on the news...slayer, do we deserve it?
*Runekiesha turns off the TV.*
Danthex: Hey! We were watching that!
Runekiesha: Its time for The Saint EX II to pack, which should take seconds with 200 magic. And time for you to head to work at the citadel.
Danthex: Have you decided where to build your house?
The Saint EX II: Rimmington. We need to make sure MOD Govena is recalled successfully. If not we will have to assassinate him.
Danthex: The White Knights of Falador will never agree to such a notion, at least I dont think so *smiles* Build the house and tell me how it goes.

-Scene: Rimmington Arms Condominiums, Rimmington-

eShades: Okay DPope wants this done perfectly...the boxing ring goes over there, the everlasting beer tap goes over there, and um...whats that?
The Saint EX II: The robot charger...
eShades: Only you would install a big *** base rather then a USB cord.
The Saint EX II: **** you're right...
eShades: What do I do with all this gold leaf?
The Saint EX II: Blonde Twins, gold trim everything in the house!
Hunk Blonde: Everything?
The Saint EX II: Everything!
Hunk Blonde: What the hell is your budget?
The Saint EX II: 4 Billion coins.
Tipsy Blonde: What do you do for a living anyways?
The Saint EX II: Well when im not looking at myself in the mirror saying that im the savior, I like to tutor at Varrock University and Yanille Tech.
eShades: Must be good to be wealthy, meanwhile MOD Govena will not forgive my student loans.
The Saint EX II: Why didnt you invest in bonds when I told you to? The 10% yield bond went up to 30M each. I had 750 of them and sold.
Tipsy Blonde: I remember that. I had 80. Sold and bought an esculade.
Drunk Blonde: Same. Got an esculade too.
eShades: Am I missing something here???
The Saint EX II: Well if you're going to drive a Ferrari, maybe you should paint it green like our cars.
eShades: The best ill do is a Cadillac CTS.
The Saint EX II: Deal...say where is DPope? He's the one who signed for the plot yesterday.
eShades: He had to head into falador to set up the clan bank account. M3rciless Jr. is going places.

-Scene: Downtown Falador-

*DPope316 is scaling the rooftops of the downtown area.*
DPope316: *Activates Mind Runechosis.* Now where can MOD Govena be...
*DPope walks down the street and the signal improves.*
DPope316: The signal is coming from that house...this must be where he lives and what is this, a bunker maybe. What does he have planned...
*The door starts to open.*
*DPope uses law and soul runechosis to teleport into the tall bushes next door.*
MOD Govena: Those **** clans... there going to ruin our new order. We need a plan to erase clan influence from Asgarnia.
Sargent Climax: We are working on your safety sir. Don't you think this new order is going to far.
MOD Govena: Your job is going too far nigga. Now inform the local highwaymen to raise arms. We are going to provoke police violence in the neighborhoods.
Sargent Climax: And this will give you unlimited power?
MOD Govena: No, this is just step one. *Gets inside Limo*
DPope316: *Turns off Mind and Body Rune Memory Recording.* The Saint will like to hear this. Time to get out of here! *Uses home teleport.*

-Scene: M3rciless Jr. Hideout, Rimmington-

The Saint EX II: Now this is a home...I feel better about my mental ability already.
eShades: Now to chill at the couch and talk to MOD *lights up lantadyme blunt*
Spokesperson (TV): Are you ready for a change? Are you ready for your life to truly begin? Well it starts now!
*DPope316 teleports into the living room.*
Spokesperson (TV): Introducing the Soul of Runescape, Marvin Gaye in concert at the Varrock Theater this election day. Get tickets now!
Tipsy Blonde: Election Day? Now I'm sure we missed something.
DPope316: MOD Govena is being recalled in a election, and its a front. If we don't do something he will remain MOD of Asgarnia.
MEE6: *Sips fire martini.* The Genie radar has been updated and the lamps are banging in the area of Falador.
The Saint EX II: Maybe we can use that to influence the election...it only buys us so much time. Luckily my magic level creates a field around our house making us undetectable.
DPope316: Here's what we need to do... make sure voting is safe and accounted for, prevent ballot stuffing, and give MOD Govenas opponent a fair shot at campaigning. So, are we agreed on the plan.
M3rciless Jr (All): Yes!

-------------------------------Episode 8 Over-----------------------------------

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Sept 20, 2021 9:01:42 GMT -7

-----------------------Episode 9------------------------------

Scene: M3rciless Hideout, Rimmington Condominiums

*M3rciless is watching Local News channel W14*
Reporter (TV): This is W14 Asgarnia Local News. We are live at city hall in Falador where MOD Govena will be addressing the public on his political plan to keep his role as MOD in the upcoming recall election. Oh wait, hes speaking...
MOD Govena (TV): Niggas, *******. Do not let this recall scare you. The truth is...we are being influenced by terrorists. Yes I said it, terrorists. The clans of Runescape are teaming up with the MOD Table in Kandarin to influence our land to be more conservative. If reelected, I promise to bring an end to the scruge virus, an end to the looting and rioting, and an end to our annual fire seasons! And to help us out let me introduce my top advisor. Bubble4Ever and his robot, DOGMAI.
DPope316: That robots design is making me weak...wheres the irit at!?
eShades: Still rolling...I swear its like the herbs dont even affect you.
DPope316: Truth is, its the source of my magical energy. It allows me to cast magic without runes. So technically its medication and cannot be taken away from me.
eShades: I dont know...my cousing was diagnosed with runechosis and he finds the skill to only work with mind and air runechosis. His mental health facility seems to want to block out the power.
The Saint EX II: *Drinks Wizards Mind Bomb* Why would he want to do that?
MOD Govena (TV): This is why! *Scares The Saint* All those clans do is sell herbs and attempt to destroy everything from time to time...and M3rciless is the strongest and worst of them all!
MOD Elder (TV): Not so fast Govena! Ill put a stop to this ***** right now if I have to. Yall niggas need to vote for a hero and not a zero. Vote for me and I will repeal the region wide lockdowns, the mask mandates, hell Ill even bring back double experience weekend at Falador park! There are five districts in Falador, each one will need to be revitalized for our safety. This can be done in 5 years with your help the citizens.
Hunk Blonde: Now I know the TV didnt just give us the clues on how to influence the vote...
Tipsy Blonde: You heard the man...off to falador we go.

-Scene: South Falador Highway, Falador City Limits-

Cultleader (Scouter): Okay so I have uploaded the five districts to your Esculades GPS a long with the lamp data from MEE6. You guys thought killing Danthex Black with a small hydra lamp was fun, wait till you find the five medium lamps in these districts next. The larger the lamp, the less restrictions you have on wishes.
DPope316: Hmmm....*thinks for a second* we need to find a huge genie lamp one of these days. Okay people, prepare for teleothers sending you all over Falador.
*Everyone is teleothered outside of the car. DPope316 takes the wheel.*
DPope316: While they are doing that, maybe I should find out more about this Bubble4Ever person...I swear that robot looked like an old model of my robot. MEE6, scan the area for electronic devices.
Bubble4Ever: *Points gun at DPope316's head from behind.* No need...welcome to hell, where I will be your captain forever and your lampstand will be removed from its place!
DPope316: Ah hell naw...MEE6!
*MEE6 appears with an elder rune minigun +5*
MEE6: Move it a long!
Bubble4Ever: Dont worry I just want him to send a message to his dad...tell him bubble is back for the purge!
DPope316: Why didnt you just ask me!? I had a panic attack over this ****! *collapses to the ground* Who are you exactly?
Bubble4Ever: The question is, how were you made exactly?
DPope316: Oh...youre the purge guy...bye *activates lava and steam runechosis*
*Dpope316 uses a smokescreen to escape with MEE6.*
MEE6: Where should we go next?
DPope316: The party room...I need a blunt.

-Scene: Falador Party Room-

DPope316: Ill take an 8th of your finest quality lantadyme please.
Cashier: That will be 35k please...MOD Elder is on TV *turns sound up.*
MOD Elder (TV): Hello fellow Asgarnians. In the upcoming election of the 9th month of the year make sure to cast your vote for me. A vote for me means the economy is opened back up, the ridiculous laws against the scurge will be lifted, and we will be going back to a normal life just like the rest of Glienor.
*Next Commercial Comes on.*
MOD Govena (TV): Wassup nigga. You voting for me or what this year!? Dont make me come to that house and show you whats up the hard way. And if you tell anyone what I just said Ill have you sent to the stockades...Vote for me!!
Bubble4Ever: A vote for Govena means a vote for science, safety, and facts. Not an overly conservative group trying to gain power.
Cashier: I dont trust that Bubble guy...and MOD Govena is obviously a lie.
DPope316: Tell me about it *lights lantadyme blunt*...MEE6 were out of here!
*M3rciless JR regroups outside of the Party House.*
The Saint EX II: We made the wishes, and with just four people we could only do the following four things. First, we wished that only MOD Govena and MOD Elder can participate in the race. Second, we ensured that the Jagex FBI ensures the integrity of the vote by monitoring the ballots for duplicates. Third, we dispatched the Asganian White Knights to assist will getting others to the polls. And last, we wished that Govenas advisor would be exposed for who he is.
DPope316: Well that already happened. Told me to send my dad a message about a clan purge...Fifth Lamp should be in Central Falador Park.

-Scene: Falador Park-

DPope316: SO who's going in the hole to get the lamp from the mole?
eShades: Ill do it for the experience!
DPope316: On hard mode...
eShades: Not it!
DPope316: ********... *jumps into hole after activating steam and blood runechosis.*
Tipsy Blonde: Did he even jump inside with a gun at least? I mean his M4 is right here on the rock.
The Saint EX II: I think hes using an elder rune 9mm.
Tipsy Blonde: Living life on the edge I see...good luck soldier ha ha!
*10 minutes pass. DPope316 comes out of the hole with the medium sized genie lamp.*
DPope316: Now for the grand finale...*rubs genie lamp. Genie appears.*
Medium Genie: What is your wish master?
DPope316: I wish we had the upper hand on Bubble4Ever and how to defeat him.
Medium Genie: Your wish has been granted...head home. You have company waiting for you.
eShades: So do we teleport or?
The Saint EX II: Well drive home.

-Scene: M3rciless JR Hideout, Rimmington Condominiums-
*The clan esculade pulls up to the driveway.*
DPope316: Who is that outside of my house?
The Saint EX II: No way...he looks like Bubble4Ever but hes our age!
Saints4Ever: That's because...I'm his son...

---------------------------Episode 9 Over-------------------------------

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Oct 9, 2021 12:04:20 GMT -7

----------------------Episode 10----------------------------

-Scene: M3rciless Jr. Hideout, Rimmington Condominiums-

*M3rciless Jr. is Watching W2 National News*
Saints4Ever: Thank you for inviting me into your home *Sips wizards mind bomb.* The Saint your father crafts a nice brew.
The Saint EX II: I know...he uses a special blend of ingredients in the end meant to increase my magic power to the maximum.
MEE6: The **** up niggabots. She's speaking! *turns up TV using infrared internal signal*
Chessy018 (TV): Today on W2 news...Super Smash Nigga's Ultima, is your child playing it? Research shows the gaming industry has skyrocketed since the lockdowns from The Scurge. More at 11. Next we would like to turn our attention to the recall election in Asgarnia. Early polls show that MOD Govena is ahead in vote percentage by double digits. At this rate he can win easily. The MOD council in Downtown Ardounge is monitoring the situation closely to ensure the integrity of the election.
DPope316: He's still ahead in the polls!? *Hits irit blunt* I swear that man needs to be stopped.
Saints4Ever: And he will...if theres one thing my father likes is a happy ending. Truth is, hes been dead for about 20 years or so. Before M3rciless went after him in the 90's he had a significant other, but he couldn't let himself be seen purging his clan by his wife. So he left her. When he was revived by the lamp he must of had no clue he was a father. We need to put him back to rest!
*TV turns to commercial*
Spokesperson: Sunday Sunday Sunday!!! God Gun Expo at the Falador Arena is a once in a lifetime event! Miniguns! SMGS! Did I mention Rocket Launchers! Saradomin, Guthix, Zamarok, Zaros, Seren and more!!! Be there!!! One lucky raffle winner will be gifted a medium sized hydra lamp. Be there!!!
*Everyone in the room claps*
The Saint EX II: Well now I know what Im doing for my birthday this year.
eShades: That day is Sunday isnt it...15 years old still makes you the baby of the group, and with your size id-
The Saint EX II: You mean the same sized person that took on Varrock University's Wizardball team by their self and won!? My agility may be 1, but I will whoop you on the court again!
eShades: Dont worry im backing down...i have no idea how you shoot an alley oop from the half court line and convert it into a dunk by teleporting to the court at the exact right time. I dont know why you would convert a 3 pointer to a 2 pointer, but it looks cool ha ha.
The Saint EX II: Anyways, I think we should go to the gun expo and try to win the lamp. Apperantly the genie lamp radar is only picking up small lamps in the area. They currently have the largest one in the city.
Saints4Ever: If I know my corrupt figures, MOD Govena and my father may try to fix the raffle so they can win back the lamp for theirselves, drawing us out to be exterminated. We will have to plan for this as well.
*The Blonde Twins Bust into the door.*
Hunk Blonde: We were walking around the condo complex in telepathic sync, when all of the sudden we found a small bubble lamp hidden in the bushes. We came back as fast as we could. According to mythical archives, bubble lamps allow for one wish that can be modified to affect multiple people at once, quite the great tool for manipulation.
DPope316: Well we may need it....I think I know what were going to wish for. The Saint, on Sunday wish to automatically win the raffle and when we do, prepare for a fight. We will distract the white knights long enough for you to make the wish. The medium hydra wishes are as follows. First, wish for us to be invincible for 30 minutes, the wish only lasts 30 minutes. The second wish is to blackout all digital communications inside the building. Nobody can know what we are up to on W2, W14, and W65 news. During this time we will assassinate Bubble4Ever...Cultleader, did you get this?
Cultleader (Scouter): I did. I am downloading the floorplan and street data for the Falador Arena to my computers database. Ill send you an eastern continent PC one day to try this technology out for yourself.
DPope316: Cultleader, we have a new clan member with us today. Everyone welcome Saints4Ever to M3rciless Jr.
Everyone: Welcome!
Hunk Blonde: So the expo is in the morning, maybe we should call it a day until then...Did someone say ranarr party!?

Meanwhile...

-Scene: M3rciless Citadel, Breakroom-

Demarco16: Man Smokey you always have the best weed!
Smokey the Bear (TV): Only you can prevent wildfires!
Demarco16: I will!!!
Danthex: Damn my nigga its just a commercial.
Demarco16: It's not just any commercial, its my commercial *sobs*.
Lanbo: My nephew just texted me, seems they have settled into their new 30 room home quite nicely. Their clan has been active in the area.
Danthex: Well we did set the bar high on this one...were ranked in the Top 100 of all Runescape clans based on total experience earned.
Demarco16: And my son doesn't know a thing...If this doesn't grow him up I don't know what will.
Danthex: Im not the one to tell others how to raise their kids but...what if this doesn't work?
Demarco16: Then MOD Govena will destroy us all. Besides, they need to be the ones administrating an *** whooping this season.
NergalElite: Its nice to be back at the citadel for a visit *crowd cheers*. I invented a new weapon, its a lazer modified from a rail gun thats been concentrated. I call it, a Seren God Lazer.
Danthex: My son can equip any energy based gun, maybe he should be the one to use this weapon.
NergalElite: It requires 95 Attack and 95 Magic to wield, it ensures the maximum performance for both the weapon and its user.
Lanbo: So tell us what RuneTek Industries has been up to recently.
NergalElite: Honestly, the weapons game has been declining for years. Currently we are developing a vaccine for The Scurge. But don't tell anybody.
Demarco16: But why not!?
NergalElite: The vaccine is a front...

The next morning...

-Scene: M3rciless Jr. Hideout, Rimmington Condominiums-

The Saint EX II: Here monkfish monkfish monkfish...*reaches into fish-tank*
DPope316: The Saint, get dat *** out of the fish-tank this instant! Obviously you're too drunk to drive to the weapons expo. I'll drive *grabs keys to the Esculade.*
Saints4Ever: We need to plan this out carefully. All we have to do is walk into the building, avoid Bubble4Ever and MOD Govena, and claim the lamp. We wont have much time.

-Scene: Falador Weapons Expo, Falador Arena.-

DPope316: Now this is a weapon exposition...oh look the new Seren AK-47!
The Saint EX: Is that the nitrogen cooled Zaros Flamethrower over there!? Now I need to snap a picture of that!
Cultleader (Scouter): Focus! We need you two to locate Bubble4Ever. We will have the twins distract him during his raffle speech. The lamp wish is set to be completed at this moment. You have 20 entries each, everyone else has one. Your welcome for hacking the Asgarnian government database.
Saints4Ever: Currently we are the only three inside, meaning we have a less chance of getting caught. But if I wanted to be a kid again and enjoy the exhibits...id go see the golden gun exhibit. 00666 was a magnificant spy.
Announcer: And now to give the results of the grand prize drawing. The name on this ticket will win the grand prize, a medium sized hydra lamp! *pulls random ticket from top hat.* And the winner is...*white knight approaches the announcer and whispers in his ear.* the winner is Bubble4Ever. Come up here and claim your prize.
The Saint EX II: DPope...use runechosis to fashion me an ice dagger. It's time!
*Bubble4Ever comes to the stage.*
*The Saint EX II runs up to the podium and assumes the assassin jump position.*
DOGMAI: He's here! *blocks attack.* *DOGMAI transforms into IAMGOD.*
Cultleader (Scouter): Quick Saint4Ever, grab the genie lamp!
Saints4Ever: We only have one shot at this *grabs lamp and teleports outside.*
Tipsy Blonde: Hurry rub the lamp! *rubs medium hydra lamp*
Hydra Genie: I was busy with the genies smoking a ghost blunt..what are your wishes.
Tipsy Blonde: I wish me and my clan had full invincibility for 30 minutes, my second wish is that you cut off all digital communications in this district of Falador.
Hydra Genie: Now I can dance to that beat. Wish granted! *disappears*
Hunk Blonde: Now we can test is out, here comes the White Knight Police.
Saints4Ever: Maybe its a good idea not to attack the police. They are innocent people given a difficult job to manage.
Tipsy Blonde: Lets hide and assume sniper positions across the rooftops!
*The outside members of the clan hide in the area.*

Meanwhile...

-Scene: Falador Gun Expo, Falador Arena-

IAMGOD: Your time is now!
6EEM: Not if my six-shooter has anything to say about it!
*IAMGOD shoots 6EEM.*
6EEM: No damage...it worked. You ********* made it work!
DPope316: Really now... *activates fire and ice runechosis.*
DPope316: *equips elder rune UZI* I got this, The Saint follow Bubble before he escapes!
The Saint EX II: Im on it! *runs down the hallway*

------------------------------------Episode 10 Over---------------------------

The fight scene will be continued in episode 11.

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Dec 7, 2021 14:50:43 GMT -7

I'm working towards a season finale this month in December. The year change will have implications on the story.

-----------------------------Episode 11------------------------------

-Scene: Falador Arena, outside the Gun Expo-

*The Saint EX II is running down the hall after Bubble4Ever.*
The Saint EX II: I swear to MOD if I have to raise my agility level just to catch up to him I will. Why didnt I raise it higher then 1!? *stops for a breath*
*Bubble4Ever turns down a hall into a room.*
*The Saint EX II walks into the room and finds security footage of the entire arena.*
Bubble4Ever: From here I will carry out my massive plan for the destruction of the arena. While you dumb***es were out trying to kill me, I was out trying to kill everyone else. The niggatry I have to deal with. I have a small nuclear R4 bomb planted in the vicinity of one of these cameras and...whoops *scrambles all camera feeds*
The Saint EX II: The ****! *Equips Seren Desert Eagle*
Bubble4Ever: Now what would it look like if I was just shot on a chair? *Equips Elder Rune 9mm.* But I want you to take the shot...do it for my son. *drops Elder Rune 9mm.*
DPope316: *walks into the room* We just deactivated DOGMAI and... Scrambled television. The greatest station ever!!!
Bubble4Ever: You double crossing *****! *Equips second Elder Rune 9mm.* This time there will be no mistakes. *Fires shot at The Saint EX II.*
*Bullet does no damage.*
Bubble4Ever: But my gun, my plan, you!...you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*DPope316 shoots Bubble4Ever with the Zaros Ak-47.*
DPope316: Now what *****!
*Falador White Knight Police Sirens are heard outside.*
The Saint EX II: The fuzz! Ditch the evidence!
DPope316: We are the evidence! *telegroups the clan to the hideout*

eShades: We need to be sure everything is patched out for election day tomorrow.
*DPope316 turns the channel to W14.*
Broadcaster (TV): Tonight on the 11 O' Clock News. A bloody scene of political and clan violence ensumed the Falador Arena's annual GOD Gun Exposition. The violence marks the first act of gun violence where deaths occurred in its 40 year history in Falador. Among those shot were vice run-man for MOD Govena Bubble4Ever, and his robot DOGMAI. DOGMAI has disappeared from the scene mysteriously as his body cannot be found.
Hunk Blonde: Good...good...
Tipsy Blonde: What good can possible come from a missing robot? Like those things are built Tonka Tough!
Hunk Blonde: I mean this can hurt MOD Govena's campaign...all we have to do is go and vote tomorrow, they wont announce a new Vice MOD until after MOD Elder is put into office. We pretty much win.
DPope316: Now I can definitely see that happening *lights snapdragon blunt*
Saints4Ever: Yep...hes gone all right, I can tell. Thank you for solving this 25 year old mystery of mine.

The next day...

-Scene: Rimmington Fire Station, Voting Booths-

eShades: Those genie lamp wishes really did do the trick this time around. Everything is orderly when it comes to voting.
DPope316: I've never seen voting go this smoothly before, its almost as if something was certain in the voters faces.
eShades: Well it is no longer our problem so lets hit the booths and get out of here.
*eShades and Dpope316 are riding down a Rimmington Boulevard in eShades Ferrari.*
DPope316: You see that strange light over there in the sky?
eShades: Nigga i am trying to drive...did I see a light and ****.
*Bright flash lights up the sky.*
eShades: *hits breaks* now I saw that. What the hell!
DPope316: Now this has to be the weirdest **** I ever had to see, and I lived through half my fathers adventures.
eShades: Do I drive or keep going!?
DPope316: Keep going!
*eShades drives DPope316 to their hideout*

*The TV is turned to channel W2.*
Chessy018 (TV): And the final tally of votes for the new MOD of Asgarnia has arrived...and our new MOD is...is...
The Saint EX II: Yes...is!
Chessy018 (TV): MOD Govena!
The Saint EX II: Aww hell naw! *Drinks barrel of wizards mind bomb.*
Chessy018 (TV): And our new Vice MOD of Asgarnia is...Anne Hathaway!
M3rciless Jr. (Group): Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------To be continued in Episode 12----------------------------------

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Jan 11, 2022 19:22:17 GMT -7

And now for the season finale of Genie Heroes Mutation.

----------------------------Episode 12-----------------------------------

~Scene: M3rciless Jr. Hideout, Breakroom~

*One of Demarco16's Gangster R&B Song's is playing on channel W22, The Cube*
Demarco16 (Song):
I saw her pulling, up in my driveway...
Asking Bob to, please come kill me...
Everything then changed, like brain.
Insane. Babe you really went ahead and made me thank!
DPope316: Now if we can just play the song while were high on snapdragon then we can have a clue on what Vice Mod Hathaway is planning.
Demarco16 (Song):
Maybe cause I want to kill Anne Hathaway.
Came up in and threatened my kids life away, hey no way!
Cause i'm gonna kill Anne Hathaway.
With my twenty-two
***** you are a punk!
Drive-by to heaven!
eShades: That was oddly specific *hits snapdragon blunt and passes it to The Saint EX II.*
The Saint EX II: I still think we should have disarmed the bombs at the fairgrounds first. *passes blunt to Saints4Ever*
Saints4Ever: Yea, those bombs are no ordinary R4. No offense DPope but your first major invention wasnt the best bomb design damage wise. Now use the 4 ancient magics and you have yourself a terror fest. *passes snapdragon blunt to Hunk Blonde*
Hunk Blonde: Maybe we wait until after the results of the election are certified before going in there. The second they find out M3rciless is in the area they will shoot to kill. *passes snapdragon blunt to Tipsy Blonde*
Tipsy Blonde: There has to be some way to disarm the bombs.
Saints4Ever: Hmmm...wait DPope let me take a look at your robots ModChip. I think I can run an exploit like with IAMGOD to disable the bombs remotely.
DPope316: Be my guest...he should be at drunk-thirty right now. Check upstairs in the game room his charging station is there.
*Saints4Ever walks upstairs*
The Saint EX II: Now Anne Hathaway...I think we ride on her and get them before they get us.
eShades: Too risky, she is now Vice MOD. She has overseer powers now. The only thing keeping her from knowing our plan records over the scouter nowadays is our firewall... Very aggressive fire from the pits of hell, but scrambles her signal out in the backyard, take a look. *eShades points to blue wall of flame in the garden*
DPope316: Somebody was giving these out during the election, and I thought a small wish would do us some good so I got...a small celebration lamp. Now we can all share a wish.
eShades: Rub it, right now. We all need a vacation from the scurge. Menaphos is allowing visitors back into their region. If we wish for flying cruise tickets we can be there for the week of the New Year.
*Saints4Ever walks back down the stairs.*
Saints4Ever: The exploit worked. I gained remote access to the explosives and disarmed them.
DPope316: I wish we all had tickets to the next air cruise to Menaphos!
Saints4Ever: Hell no!
Celebration Genie: Well I can get jiggy to this ****. Dictated not read...*disappears*
The Saint EX II: Well whats the problem at least we get a vacation from probably the most evil woman on the planet.
Saints4Ever: We needed the wish to remove the bombs at the fairgrounds in Falador, because if they find the physical AR4 Boxes they will surely cause chaos.
DPope316: Well there not my signature boxes...so I say we go on vacation. RuneTek is not going to hit me up claiming copyright on their sold work.
Saints4Ever: You're not making sense.
DPope316: I get royalties still from the R4's design...It's, well. My mother was killed by one of those explosives about 15 years ago. I was 5.
The Saint EX II: Yea don't get him started on that, he still wishes she was here.
DPope316: It's fine, we will just find a red genie lamp. There's still two of them left. They can surely grant the wish of revival.
eShades: Yea you got him started on some heroic **** all right. But as long as MOD Govena and the scurge is around we will not be safe. And now we have to deal with Vice MOD Hathaway.
Saints4Ever: If anything I've learned is that belief in any form of MOD can get you far, and if you choose not to roll with him then being a good person can get you far as well...All right we will go on vacation to learn how to deal with this change in power.

Meanwhile...

~Scene: Asgarnia Capitol Building~

*The Regional Council has gathered to MOD Govena and Vice MOD Hathaway's side*
Vice MOD Hathaway: The time is now...we have the funding to make this all possible. And now that I am in charge, it is time we used our newfound power to our advantage Govena. Release the scurge vaccines. Then, release the data pertaining to the voting timeing and regulations.
Sergeant Climax: Well what the **** is that supposed to do start a riot?
Vice MOD Hathaway: Exactly....hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
MOD Govena: My nigga we only got a week to make this **** happen on paper or the disturbance wont mean anything.
Sergeant Climax: Fine, I still think you're taking them all for a bumpy ride. And our heroes?
Vice MOD Hathaway: They seem to be using a different type of technology from ours. Eastern Nigga Tek...M3rciless is to be apprehended if seen on the street and M3rciless Jr...shoot on sight.

The following weekend...

~Scene: Varrock Airport, Loading Zone~

Demarco16: Finally taking a break from clanning I see...make it quick your quota should be as stacked as ours!
DPope316: We should land in two days in Menaphos when the cruise airship reaches cruising altitude.
The Saint EX II: We got a hotel booked at EX-Ramses!
Demarco16: That is a nice one...son you still think about our confrontation with the you know how at that place?
DPope316: Sometimes...but were taking MEE6 with us so maybe well get lucky with some lamps there. Worth it.
Danthex: He still wants to find a Red Genie Lamp I see...
Demarco16: Since when?
Dpope316: Two days ago when I got these first class tickets.
Saints4Ever: Would you two hurry up and board the ship so we can leave? You know they cant undock without the main character on board.
*M3rciless Jr Boards the ship heading to Menaphos.*
Danthex: So what now?
Demarco16: Lets hit a casino at the native gnome reservation...we have work to do if we are to cover up our kids mistakes. Its time to take the battle to Captain Savajo.
Danthex: Finally that niggas been absent the whole series!

------------------------------------Episode 12 Over--------------------------------

Episodes 13-18 to be produced in unison soon as Season 3 of Super Genie Lamp Heroes.