Skip Navigation
M3RCILESS Clan Mascot

Seeing 2020, looking at the year ahead.

DiscussionQuestion
Cheeserules8 Avatar
Cheeserules8 GB Gamer ***

Post by Cheeserules8 on Dec 24, 2019 8:10:36 GMT -7

Hey M3rciless,

I'm making this thread to be a bit of a year end catchall. A place where we can discuss goals we have for 2020 as individuals, groups and a clan as a whole, as well as discuss what new content we think or hope will be added to RS3 in 2020.
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Cheeserules8 Avatar

Post by Cheeserules8 on Dec 24, 2019 8:44:18 GMT -7

2019 was my first year back to RS3 after not playing for at least 10 years. When I came back I was able to get a lot done, for more details see my 2019 Review thread, even though I took my time in parts I still feel like I rushed quest cape and maxing. So in 2020 I want to slow down and explore and appreciate more of the little things in the game.

My goals for 2020 (in no particular order):
Finish all of the area achievements/tasks
Finish all of the skilling and elite skilling outfits
Build a POH, at level 100 construction you would think I have this done already but you'd be wrong
Get Master quest and or Comp cape(s)
120 Slayer, Invention, Dungeoneering, Farming, Herblore
Continue to get better at PVM
Unlock and learn how to use properly more combat abilities

As a Clan: 
As Overseer I want to encourage more communication and organisation between clan members by encouraging clan members to use our GAMINGBOARDS.NET - DISCORD SERVER (INSTANT MSG+VOICE) and also the forums here on gamingboards.
In addition to this, I want to bring back the OFFICIAL WEEKLY M3RCILESS EVENT THREAD This is something that I started last year and it started out really strong but over time interest in it faded and it died out. So for 2020 I will be bringing it back and with the new active members we have in M3rciless, combined with our great staff I'm confident that we can not only get it going again, but also keep it going in 2020.

M3RCILESS HIGH-LEVEL PVM TEAM I admit I am not a PVM player. There I said it, some of you have suspected it for a year now. Wonder no longer I said it. But now that I have said it I'm going to change it. No I am not where I want to be, I still want and need to learn a lot about all the changes that happened to combat while I was gone for 10 years. But with numerous ways to prevent deaths and reduce death costs, updated gear and a clan full of great people to learn from, now is the time to start learning.

I also know that I am not alone in this, which is why I included this my "As a clan" section. Numerous new members have expressed interest in learning or doing PVM on a regular basis so this is the perfect opportunity to bring back the High level PVM team and possibly even start entry and mid level bossing team if there is enough need and interest.
Cheeserules8 Avatar

Post by Cheeserules8 on Dec 24, 2019 8:49:13 GMT -7

Jon Avatar
I'm hoping to get another 120 cape in 2020, preferably slayer. I also want to get on the Herb grind now that it's an elite skill. I'd like to see a new skill or mini-game released in RuneScape for 2020.
Did I just hear co-op slayer to 120?

Also a new minigame sounds fun! But at the same time seeing how dead all the old and even the newer minigames are part of me wishes they would refresh or update them in a way that gets people playing them again.

One quality of life improvement I would love to see is a way to lock the camera at a angle. Talking to other players it sounds like most players have the camera angle looking from behind the player and looking down from above. It would be really nice if you could lock in that camera angle so that when bossing or doing speedruns etc you would have one less thing to worry about.
On that same line I really want them to stop randomly rotating the camera North South and weird up down angles every time I teleport somewhere.
smilesshadow Avatar
smilesshadow GB Newbie *
Cheeserules8 Avatar
smilesshadow Avatar
smilesshadow GB Newbie *
smilesshadow Avatar
smilesshadow GB Newbie *
smilesshadow Avatar
smilesshadow GB Newbie *
M3RCILESS on RuneClan