Skip Navigation
chase Avatar
chase GB Newbie *
Hello Posted Jul 26, 2019 11:32:59 GMT -7

Post by chase on Jul 26, 2019 11:32:59 GMT -7

Good afternoon,

My name is Chase, you guessed it, a gamer. I like to play games like Rocket League and Rainbow Six Siege. Also very excited and hoping for the best for the upcoming Call of Duty after some miserable attempts (Which I end up buying anyway).

I'm also very surprised to see how good looking this forum is especially for a proboards forum. I didn't know that was possible - or have they evolved so much throughout the years ?
Admin-Retail.com : Your premier marketplace forum, coming soon.
Join the admin-retail.com team, we're currently hiring ! PM me for more information.
Join our Discord Server.
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Hello Posted Jul 26, 2019 13:20:12 GMT -7

Post by Jon on Jul 26, 2019 13:20:12 GMT -7

Hey Chase, welcome to GamingBoards! We're glad to have another gamer in our small nest. I play a little Rocket League and have just purchased Rainbow Six Siege which I plan on playing in the near future.

We were lucky enough to have a skilled designer(), a lot of work has been put into perfecting this place. :) We're always looking ahead and planning future upgrades. 

Enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. You can also check us out on Discord @ discord.gg/rPZtsBD (:))
Last edited Jul 26, 2019 13:20:47 GMT -7 by Jon
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
Hello Posted Jul 27, 2019 20:58:09 GMT -7

Post by Lanbo on Jul 27, 2019 20:58:09 GMT -7

Hey Chase!! Welcomeeeee, glad to have you!

I can be like that about video game series too. Like you have to keep buying when you're so invested in a series, right?!? And an iconic, nostalgic one like CoD?? I don't blame you haha
sig
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****
Hello Posted Jul 28, 2019 13:55:08 GMT -7

Post by Nergal on Jul 28, 2019 13:55:08 GMT -7

welcome to the club. the forum is actually run by some high-level sorcerers like and who do their darndest to keep things looking pretty and prevent the manticores from stealing our gold.

i also enjoy the nostalgic feels from CoD once in a while, although i don't think I'd ever pay full price for one of their titles ever again. a couple years ago i picked up MW2 on the ps3 for 3$. that was a steal, even if the online servers are plagued with cheaters
Last edited Jul 28, 2019 14:19:26 GMT -7 by Nergal

chase Avatar
chase GB Newbie *
Hello Posted Jul 28, 2019 14:00:08 GMT -7

Post by chase on Jul 28, 2019 14:00:08 GMT -7

Thank you very much everyone for the warm welcome.

As for the COD part, I personally find MW3 and BO 1 the best of the whole series.
Admin-Retail.com : Your premier marketplace forum, coming soon.
Join the admin-retail.com team, we're currently hiring ! PM me for more information.
Join our Discord Server.