Solved
braindeadgenius Avatar
braindeadgenius GB Newbie *
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
elli Avatar
elli GB Regular **
Last edited May 26, 2019 19:46:44 GMT -7 by elli
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on May 27, 2019 5:52:51 GMT -7

imgur.com/a/bVTOHZT

This already exists, pagination should be following you as you scroll (default ProBoards behavior). If you don't see this, I'd suggest trying another browser.

Ahh, right. I honestly never considered this as I was stuck on the idea of adding additional navigation to the bottom. heh. x_x This is why we always check with ! (rofl)
braindeadgenius Avatar
elli Avatar
elli GB Regular **

Post by elli on May 27, 2019 11:27:06 GMT -7

ProBoards v5 wasn't made with mobile browsing in mind. I had to rebuild the base of their default theme with a lot of additional CSS and JavaScript to make the GamingBoards theme responsive. It was not a simple undertaking and unfortunately, there are some behaviors that I can't correct. v6 of ProBoards is responsive by default, but we don't have a release date yet.
Last edited May 27, 2019 11:29:07 GMT -7 by elli
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
braindeadgenius Avatar

Post by braindeadgenius on May 27, 2019 16:57:06 GMT -7

elli Avatar
ProBoards v5 wasn't made with mobile browsing in mind. I had to rebuild the base of their default theme with a lot of additional CSS and JavaScript to make the GamingBoards theme responsive. It was not a simple undertaking and unfortunately, there are some behaviors that I can't correct. v6 of ProBoards is responsive by default, but we don't have a release date yet.
Most forum software wasn't designed that way and takes time of course. MyBB, when I last dealt with it 3-5 years ago, was working on a v2.0 that would be responsive. It's still not out.