Skip Navigation

I'm Carls (better? find out..) other half

pal3princess Avatar
pal3princess GB Newbie *

Post by pal3princess on May 4, 2019 9:51:02 GMT -7

Hi guys (:

I'm Pal3Princess, I also go by Garl (girl Carl, get it?) or by my actual name which is BOOOORRRRINNNNGGGGG.

I'm obviously not a princess (would be cool though) but I am SUPER pale. Just ask Carl.

Uhh...I like animals - I'm currently a fish mommah with Carl, look at his post to read about the children - and long walks on the beach? (Just kidding, cause I'm super pale remember? So I wouldn't last long enough for a walk on the beach. KEEP UP PEOPLE).

I also play games (obviously....why else would I be here?) and watch Parks and Rec on repeat.

I'm a full time college student (GRADUATING THIS MONTH...WOOOO!), and I work full time (less woooo :c).

FURTHERMORE, I JUST FOUND OUT YOU CAN CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE TEXT!?

Anyways, there's nothing really interesting about me so I'll stop blabbing.

DM me on discord for some fish pics, and maybe you'll get pictures of my cats too.

BYE FRIENDS.

Last edited May 4, 2019 9:52:49 GMT -7 by pal3princess
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Lord Tuba Blueba Avatar
Lord Tuba Blueba GB Regular **
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on May 4, 2019 10:25:10 GMT -7

Oh my gawd this post was a lot. Love it. Here's a big welcome to your and your fishes, BOOOORRRRINNNNGGGGG!

Congratz on finishing school! It's such a big deal - must've been difficult working and going to school both full-time, so way to go. It took me 5ever to get a full-time job after graduating ughh. Looking forward to see you and Carl around :D
sig
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Deleted Avatar
Deleted
Last edited Jul 21, 2023 8:02:43 GMT -7 by Deleted
sugarsnappys Avatar
sugarsnappys GB Regular **
Last edited May 5, 2019 11:53:44 GMT -7 by Jon