Skip Navigation

Hi I'm Carrrll

carrlll Avatar
carrlll GB Newbie *

Post by carrlll on May 4, 2019 9:44:53 GMT -7

Hey guys, my name is Carrrll(Also known as Jordan) but Carrrll is much cooler than that anyways. I play lots of games. LoL/Rs3/Csgo/RL/Apex. Always looking for some new people to play with :P Also did I mention I'm a fish dad? I have 4 fish children.(Gil/Flats/Megatron/Smallfry) Rip Skittles the best boy around. But anyways I'm glad to be a part of this great gaming boards community.
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on May 4, 2019 10:08:45 GMT -7

Yo , glad you could make it to our forum! Since you play a lot of games you'll have no problem fitting in here, we have no shortage of game lovers. :P -- I bet you're a great fish dad, sorry to hear about Skittles :( .. enjoy your time with us, let me know if I can do anything to help get you settled in. ::)
Lord Tuba Blueba Avatar
Lord Tuba Blueba GB Regular **
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on May 4, 2019 10:36:55 GMT -7

Weeeeeeeelcome!! I love your fish names haha. I have a 2.5lb bag of Skittles (RIP) in front of me too. :o

I've never played RL or CSGO (seen em played tho ofc), and I won my first game of AL and never played again... lol. I still play League sparingly when I feel like my life is losing a bit of flavor & need some salt.

Looking forward to seeing you and P3P around!
sig
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Deleted Avatar
Deleted
Last edited Jul 21, 2023 8:02:41 GMT -7 by Deleted