Skip Navigation
M3RCILESS Clan Mascot

SHOW ME YOUR SEREN SPIRIT GIFTS!

Matapotamus Avatar
Matapotamus GB Newbie *

Post by Matapotamus on Apr 11, 2019 14:15:38 GMT -7

Hey all, just really curious to see who out off all you pretties are the luckiest of them all?!

the most i have ever gotten from a serent spirit was about 250k -300k with dragon bones and planks!

show me those Hazilmere rings!!

ima start keeping tabs for each day too calculate how much i make daily from my little spirit friends! im very curious to see how long it will take to make the money back!
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Cheeserules8 Avatar
Cheeserules8 GB Gamer ***
Matapotamus Avatar
Matapotamus GB Newbie *
3vilskillz Avatar
3vilskillz GB Newbie *
Last edited Apr 12, 2019 21:07:19 GMT -7 by 3vilskillz
Matapotamus Avatar
Matapotamus GB Newbie *
KuzumiBoo Avatar
KuzumiBoo GB Regular **
Cheeserules8 Avatar

Post by Cheeserules8 on Dec 25, 2019 2:58:16 GMT -7

Alright so I got a GOTE for about 30M, to keep the math simple we'll just say 30m even. Just looking at the Huge Plated Rune Salvage which high alchs for 40k it would take 750 Huge plated rune salvage to break even on a GOTE at $30M.
While this might sound like a lot it's actually not. I don't have exact numbers but after using a GOTE on skills like mining, fishing, woodcutting, farming. The GOTE pays for itself surprisingly quickly from the rare drop table items.
In addition to this, being able to store signs of the porter, and teleport to wherever you attune your max garden portals to is super helpful and beneficial.
Looking at the 30M pricetag can give some sticker shock and hesitation but it is totally worth it and pays itself off before you even realize it. Remember the sooner you buy it, the sooner it pays for itself and the more you profit from it.
Cheeserules8 Avatar
M3RCILESS on RuneClan