Skip Navigation

Now Loading Player Gio

gio Avatar
gio GB Newbie *

Post by gio on Jan 4, 2019 20:24:16 GMT -7

Hey GamingBoards community, I'm Gio! I'm a gamer that hails from my original days of playing Nintendo 64 and also my Game Boy Color, finally working my way through PS2 and my Xbox 360, and now on PC. :D I currently play GTA V using the LSPDFR mod which is awesome if you have not tried it! I have to say, I'm really loving this theme, I did not even recognize that it was Proboards at first! :P Thanks for having me, and I'll see you all around!
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on Jan 5, 2019 13:54:39 GMT -7

Hey GamingBoards community, I'm Gio! I'm a gamer that hails from my original days of playing Nintendo 64 and also my Game Boy Color, finally working my way through PS2 and my Xbox 360, and now on PC. :D I currently play GTA V using the LSPDFR mod which is awesome if you have not tried it! I have to say, I'm really loving this theme, I did not even recognize that it was Proboards at first! :P Thanks for having me, and I'll see you all around!
Woo-Hoo! More gamers! Welcome to our gaming community Gio! This forum has a long history and plenty to read/discuss! 8-|
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!