What is your hobby?

oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jan 30, 2019 7:30:41 GMT -7

Fishing, Posting on discussion boards, visiting coffee shops, gaming, chess, pool, quiz games, and lastly spending time with loved ones. Me and my father go Fishing together. We tend to go when it's sunny and warm, we tend to fish off the shore however occasionally we'll rent a boat or kayak and go a little deeper for a better catch.
Last edited Jan 30, 2019 7:31:02 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jan 30, 2019 10:37:19 GMT -7

Developing and managing websites. It's just a nice and relaxing thing to do and it helps you improve your skills which is great. The best thing about this hobby is that anyone can do it as well. Websites are a pretty good niche to get into and you never know, you might end up making a website that makes you a decent amount of money.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
ravenfreak Avatar
ravenfreak GB Newbie *

Post by ravenfreak on May 4, 2019 20:08:17 GMT -7

Posting on forums, and rom hacking are my two favorite hobbies. I love to modify the classic 8-bit Sonic games, and I got a promotion on a well known Sonic forum for knowing quite a bit of knowledge too. xD
braindeadgenius Avatar
braindeadgenius GB Newbie *
Lord Tuba Blueba Avatar
Lord Tuba Blueba GB Regular **

Post by Lord Tuba Blueba on May 24, 2019 20:32:59 GMT -7

Fixing things, I am always working on a project... Fixing friends PC's, repairing old consoles, screen replacements on cells, battery swaps etc. Also case mods, custom controllers and circuitry.
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
bobieksy Avatar
bobieksy GB Newbie *

Post by bobieksy on Apr 10, 2020 13:02:37 GMT -7

My hobby is (heh) gaming and sometimes - making textures for game design. It is pretty laborious process, so often due to a lack of time I had to ask for help in my homework at school. A few time ago bro suggested me to use domyassignments where I could order essays on wide range of topics. One of the best, he said.
Last edited Apr 12, 2020 3:27:18 GMT -7 by Jon