Skip Navigation

๐Ÿ‘‹ Hi, I'm new here.

Leaf Avatar
Leaf GB Newbie *
Last edited Sept 29, 2018 19:19:02 GMT -7 by Leaf
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Sept 29, 2018 20:10:26 GMT -7

You mean there is someplace on the internet where people actually discuss video games? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

It looks fairly active too so this forum looks very nice.

Cool design too. ๐Ÿ‘

Glad I signed up.

Hey, A Leaf in the Wind ! We've been discussing video games for a long time around here and plan on continuing the tradition. :P Glad you like our design and I look forward to seeing you around the community. ::)
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Leaf Avatar
Leaf GB Newbie *

Post by Leaf on Oct 7, 2018 3:53:17 GMT -7

Jon Avatar
You mean there is someplace on the internet where people actually discuss video games? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

It looks fairly active too so this forum looks very nice.

Cool design too. ๐Ÿ‘

Glad I signed up.
Hey, A Leaf in the Wind ! We've been discussing video games for a long time around here and plan on continuing the tradition. :P Glad you like our design and I look forward to seeing you around the community. ::)

How long have these boards been online?

I looked back at some of the more older topics and some of them were dated as far back as 2008.

That is a full decade. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Oct 7, 2018 10:57:38 GMT -7

Leaf Avatar
Jon Avatar
How long have these boards been online?

I looked back at some of the more older topics and some of them were dated as far back as 2008.

That is a full decade. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

This forum began in 2005. :P