Skip Navigation

Hello everyone

gregory Avatar
gregory GB Newbie *

Post by gregory on Sept 14, 2018 13:09:23 GMT -7

Who's Gregory?

Gregory is I, I have been playing games for 21 years in total, I've had a PS1, PS2, Nintendo, PSP, XBox, XBox 360, and PC. I've played a bunch of games, but the ones I've found myself playing more of recently are PC style games such as Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online, and Minecraft. I don't know why my sexuality is important, but I guess it's a great topic of conversation to some people, I am a gay male. While I'm not playing games, I am doing web development, it's been something I've been doing for quite a few years. You guys may or may not know me from Discord as OfficialGKing, I am always open to conversation, message me about games or just for a general chat and if I am not 150% busy, I'd message you back. 
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Sept 14, 2018 13:26:32 GMT -7

Who's Gregory?

Gregory is I, I have been playing games for 21 years in total, I've had a PS1, PS2, Nintendo, PSP, XBox, XBox 360, and PC. I've played a bunch of games, but the ones I've found myself playing more of recently are PC style games such as Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online, and Minecraft. I don't know why my sexuality is important, but I guess it's a great topic of conversation to some people, I am a gay male. While I'm not playing games, I am doing web development, it's been something I've been doing for quite a few years. You guys may or may not know me from Discord as OfficialGKing, I am always open to conversation, message me about games or just for a general chat and if I am not 150% busy, I'd message you back.

Hey Gregory!

Glad to see you're enjoying the GamingBoards community. We're a forum full of gaming enthusiasts, so you'll fit right in! I'm a huge Elder Scrolls fan myself, and I've spent more hours constructing on Minecraft than I'd like to admit. :P Glad to have someone with a passion for web development in the community, we're always looking for feedback. I've seen you around the Discord, glad to see you're all set up within our community of gamers here. I hope to see you around and look forward to reading your contributions around here. Take care and welcome aboard ! ::)
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on Sept 15, 2018 9:26:50 GMT -7

Hello , welcome to our awesome community of Gamers! It's always nice expanding our discussions with others who love gaming as much as we do. Glad to have you, and I'll be sure to catch you around. :)
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
pnutty4eva Avatar
pnutty4eva GB Regular **

Post by pnutty4eva on Sept 15, 2018 13:24:17 GMT -7

Welcome, Gregory!!

I got involved with gamingboards because of RS (I am l4dylight on there), but I super enjoy Minecraft as well. Gamingboards offers so much, it's great to see more people involved. Look forward to interacting more!

Pnutty
Last edited Sept 16, 2018 10:37:28 GMT -7 by Jon
vedraii Avatar
vedraii GB Regular **

Post by vedraii on Sept 15, 2018 13:34:09 GMT -7

Welcome Gregory! There's definitely a lot of people here with whom you can have a lot of in depth conversations about everything gaming :D. Everyone here is just a bunch of nerds.
gregory Avatar
gregory GB Newbie *
Important Avatar
Important GB Newbie *

Post by Important on Sept 23, 2018 10:15:48 GMT -7

Welcome Gregory!  Glad to see another passionate gamer joining the community!  Seems you have great taste in games too :P.  Please reach out to anyone if you have any questions, and don't be shy to post all over these forums!!

All the best!
~Important~