Skip Navigation

I Am Here

Deleted Avatar
Deleted
I Am Here Posted Aug 17, 2018 9:34:11 GMT -7

Post by Deleted on Aug 17, 2018 9:34:11 GMT -7

Hello everyone! I'm MzPanik! I'm a gaming enthusiast, of course! I game mostly on Xbox One, but I also have a PS4. I'm looking forward to getting a Nintendo Switch and PC some time within the next year hopefully. I'm also an aspiring content creator. I used to stream on Twitch, but due to financial issues I no longer have proper internet in order to continue doing that. Another thing I'm looking forward to getting back into hopefully soon. I'm also in the process of starting my own content creator community. Another thing I'm super interested in getting into would be coding and programming. I'm always fascinated with how websites work and the whole process of building websites, applications, and games. I hope to make a career out of it!
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
I Am Here Posted Aug 17, 2018 9:47:45 GMT -7

Post by Jon on Aug 17, 2018 9:47:45 GMT -7

Hey @mzpanik , welcome to our awesome community of gamers! I also have a PS4, PC, and would love to get my hands on a Nintendo Switch to play Zelda. When you decide to get back into creating and streaming content we'd love to see some of your work around the GamingBoards community. :) I share your passion for website creation, coding, and gaming, and I'm sure you'll find many others alike around here.

Again, welcome to our gaming community, and if you have any questions feel free to let us know! ::)
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
I Am Here Posted Aug 17, 2018 9:52:38 GMT -7

Post by megannatasha on Aug 17, 2018 9:52:38 GMT -7

Hey there @mzpanik !

Welcome aboard the GamingBoards gaming community train! We love seeing new gamers join our forum and I look forward to reading what you have to offer! :)  (Content, experience, adventures, info, etc.)  

Take care!!
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
I Am Here Posted Aug 17, 2018 9:52:41 GMT -7

Post by Deleted on Aug 17, 2018 9:52:41 GMT -7

Thank you! I'm actually trying to explore the viability of mobile streams from my iPhone 6s Plus. I'm hoping that will be an option because there are a lot of mobile games that people don't know about that I think they'd love!
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
I Am Here Posted Aug 17, 2018 9:57:46 GMT -7

Post by GamingLyfe on Aug 17, 2018 9:57:46 GMT -7

mzpanik Avatar
Thank you! I'm actually trying to explore the viability of mobile streams from my iPhone 6s Plus. I'm hoping that will be an option because there are a lot of mobile games that people don't know about that I think they'd love!
Like Dungeon Hunter 5 and AirlineCommander? :P Those are a couple fun games I play on my iPhone 8, although I can guarantee there are many great mobile games that don't receive the attention they deserve due to lack of exposure.

Welcome to our gaming community forum @mzpanik , I hope you decide to stick with us for the long run, you seem like a true gaming enthusiast! :))
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
I Am Here Posted Aug 17, 2018 10:04:56 GMT -7

Post by Deleted on Aug 17, 2018 10:04:56 GMT -7

GamingLyfe Avatar
mzpanik Avatar
Like Dungeon Hunter 5 and AirlineCommander? :P Those are a couple fun games I play on my iPhone 8, although I can guarantee there are many great mobile games that don't receive the attention they deserve due to lack of exposure.

Welcome to our gaming community forum @mzpanik , I hope you decide to stick with us for the long run, you seem like a true gaming enthusiast! :))
Funny enough, I was just posting in the Mobile board about some of my favorites and Dungeon Hunter 5 is one of them! I enjoy the game immensely! I'm also taking a look at Eternium as well. 

I do hope to stick around. This does seem like a fun community already!
Important Avatar
Important GB Newbie *
~Important~