Skip Navigation

Hey there!

jimmy Avatar
jimmy GB Newbie *
Hey there! Posted Jul 23, 2018 7:26:33 GMT -7

Post by jimmy on Jul 23, 2018 7:26:33 GMT -7

Hi, I am Jimmy!

I live in Texas currently. If you don't find me on a computer, I am usually riding dirt bikes, hunting, fishing, or hanging out with family & friends. My passion is computers. I hope to pursue a career in Computer Science, or Game Development.

I look forward to meeting everyone :)
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***
Hey there! Posted Jul 23, 2018 12:19:34 GMT -7

Post by keranov on Jul 23, 2018 12:19:34 GMT -7

Welcome to Gaming Boards, Jimmy! It's nice to see you around and I hope that you will enjoy your time spent here. I like computers too and I'm more into the hardware part of it. Do you play any video games, if so which ones?
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Hey there! Posted Jul 23, 2018 14:18:26 GMT -7

Post by Jon on Jul 23, 2018 14:18:26 GMT -7

jimmy Avatar
Hi, I am Jimmy!

I live in Texas currently. If you don't find me on a computer, I am usually riding dirt bikes, hunting, fishing, or hanging out with family & friends. My passion is computers. I hope to pursue a career in Computer Science, or Game Development.

I look forward to meeting everyone :)

Hey there Jimmy, welcome to our awesome community of Gamers! I'm a huge computer nerd myself, and I'm also a motorcycle enthusiast who enjoys fishing. We're off on the right foot already. ::) We have many alike throughout the community, feel free to checkout 's Academic Megathread or the Post your build thread. If you have any questions feel free to create a thread in the Helpdesk

megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****