Skip Navigation

What sports do you like?

Discussion
thejason Avatar
thejason GB Gamer ***

Post by thejason on Jun 6, 2018 5:52:51 GMT -7

My favorite would have to be floor hockey.  Also, I like soccer, ice hockey (never played, though), baseball, American football.

Anyway, I also like to jog, but haven't tried any long-distance competitions.
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***
Last edited Jun 7, 2018 12:37:27 GMT -7 by keranov
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on Jun 6, 2018 10:06:38 GMT -7

Hockey was big in my home town, so I'd have to say that it'd be at the top of my list. Next up would probably be baseball. Sports are tons of fun, even if you're no good. I think everyone should be encouraged to play sports outdoors - it's also great team building!
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***
Saints4ever Avatar
Saints4ever GB Gamer ***
Help is only a Bubble away...
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***

Post by oo on Nov 7, 2018 9:43:21 GMT -7

I used to like football. But unfortunately nowadays it became a big business where only the money is the matter. Yes, of course it is important, but you can't lose the esence of football because of that.
Now I'm more into basketball, to be honest!
thejason Avatar
thejason GB Gamer ***

Post by thejason on Nov 22, 2018 2:33:09 GMT -7

oo Avatar
I used to like football. But unfortunately nowadays it became a big business where only the money is the matter. Yes, of course it is important, but you can't lose the esence of football because of that.

Do you mean soccer or American football?  Why do you feel these negative things came about?  Do you think things could do a reverse?
Last edited Nov 22, 2018 2:34:13 GMT -7 by thejason
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jan 3, 2019 6:38:10 GMT -7

Walking. There are so many health benefits that are related to walking which include reduced risk of heart attack and stroke and it also works as a natural anti - depressant. Generally speaking, daily I walk atleast 10,000 steps which is strongly advised by the health associations.
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Jan 16, 2019 17:36:27 GMT -7

My city's NFL team is finally playing well and our NBA team has been ballin out for years (not this year tho rip). I can watch, play it myself, or play some video games and enjoy all 3 of those sports. :D
sig
thejason Avatar
thejason GB Gamer ***

Post by thejason on Jan 4, 2020 2:55:55 GMT -7

Saints4ever Avatar
Does laser tag count as a sport?

Laser tag is fun - but you have to be in incredible shape.  Anyway, who has tried paintball?  Well, it's a bit more dangerous - assuming you don't follow safety rules!   O.K., I haven't tried that one.

xxinfectedxx Avatar
Walking. There are so many health benefits that are related to walking which include reduced risk of heart attack and stroke and it also works as a natural anti - depressant. Generally speaking, daily I walk atleast 10,000 steps which is strongly advised by the health associations.

Walking would be a lot easier in a big city - where you have to walk! Anyway, I like to do a mix of walking and running on a treadmill. It's keeps me in "good enough shape".

oo Avatar

How exactly would pro-basketball be less "money-obsessed" than football? It seems like all the pro-sports would be the same.
Last edited Jan 4, 2020 3:01:35 GMT -7 by thejason
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
Last edited Jul 21, 2023 8:07:31 GMT -7 by Deleted
kettyfletty Avatar
kettyfletty GB Newbie *
Last edited May 18, 2020 1:18:50 GMT -7 by kettyfletty
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****