Skip Navigation

Your Favourite Games?

Question
aayisha25 Avatar
aayisha25 GB Newbie *
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Apr 18, 2018 10:40:19 GMT -7

I tend to enjoy games that let me do some critical thinking, as my grade school teachers would call it.
My preferred genres of games are: Strategy, Role-Playing, and Puzzle games.
If they have a competitive element even better.

Recently the only mobile game I've been playing is Idle Heroes but I am waiting for Old School Runescape Mobile to release.
Last edited Apr 18, 2018 10:41:13 GMT -7 by Nergal

keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***

Post by keranov on Apr 18, 2018 10:46:49 GMT -7

Here is the list of my favourite mobile games:

1. Clash of Clans
2. Clash Royale
3. Pou

I have quit mobile gaming because I got bored of these games. But I think to get back to Clash of Clans and Clash Royale soon. There should be a lot of updates and new things to explore.
claraviolet Avatar
claraviolet GB Newbie *

Post by claraviolet on Jun 3, 2018 10:05:35 GMT -7

My favorite mobile games change from time to time. I get bored of things quite easily and games are no exception to it. Right now, I like hopeless games. I have been playing both hopeless and hopeless 2 quite a lot.

Anyway, for now here is my favorite mobile games list:
1. Beat stomper(I know that it's nothing new but the music is out of the world. Especially apocalypse. I have been listening to it for so many days that I have lost count).
2. Hopeless (Those little creatures are so cute!)
3. Hopeless 2
4. Connect trees (I like the colors and it can be pretty challenging)
5. Blackies(I don't know why I like it so much, to be honest)
6. No game(It's not really a game but I love it)
7. Candy crush(Even though I have uninstalled the game, I still like it a lot)

I guess that's it for now :D
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jun 9, 2018 13:12:19 GMT -7

I have various game which most favored but they all vary to time to time. The problem is with video games after a months of playing, you get bored of the app and then move onto the next. Here is the list of the Top 3 which I'm into right now. I've inserted the game trailer for my most favorite App, Smash Hit. As a gamer, I can say It's free and the in-game graphics are amazing and there are endless possibilities and it will certainly get harder as you battle through the levels.

• Smash hit (#1)
    Mutant Roadkill (#2)
    Angry birds (#3)

Last edited Jun 9, 2018 13:17:59 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
antonline Avatar
antonline GB Regular **
Last edited Jul 24, 2018 20:17:42 GMT -7 by antonline
jerlene Avatar
jerlene GB Newbie *

Post by jerlene on Nov 22, 2018 22:47:58 GMT -7

I have a lot of games on my phone but only play a few of them. I play Township all day everyday. That's my number one game.
Then when I'm waiting for my goods in the factory to be done, or crops to finish growing, etc. I'll play Sudoku. That's pretty much the only two that I play on a regular basis.
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on May 16, 2019 9:19:02 GMT -7

antonline Avatar
I like to play brain games and puzzles. I'm a huge Sudoku addict. I tried to play other games like Clash of Clans but realized 95% of those games are pay2win.
What other puzzle/strategy mobile apps would you recommend for me to install? I'm interested in expanding my gaming collection but I'm unsure of what to get. Thank you! 
Lord Tuba Blueba Avatar
Lord Tuba Blueba GB Regular **
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on May 31, 2019 11:43:59 GMT -7

At the current moment, my favourite game on mobile is Clash Royale. This is actually the second time I'm playing Clash Royale, having sold my first account a long time ago. It surprised me quite a bit on how fast I was able to get all the cards and get to a good point in the game. I'm also playing a truck driving simulator but I can't remember what the name for the game is, unfortunately.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
Deleted Avatar
Deleted

Post by Deleted on Oct 30, 2019 13:40:50 GMT -7

In regards to mobile. I would have to say that one of my favorite games to play on my phone right now is Mario Kart. The races aren't over to quick but aren't exhausting and time-consuming. I also have some games that I picked up from Mist Play that are pretty fun such as AFK Arena and Heckfire.