Skip Navigation
elli Avatar
elli GB Regular **
Hello! Posted Feb 11, 2018 22:41:34 GMT -7

Post by elli on Feb 11, 2018 22:41:34 GMT -7

Hello, friends! My name is Elli, or ebbymac (as is often my username).

I am 24 years old, and I live near Salt Lake City, Utah! I'm a gamer, designer, developer, and an all-around computer nerd.

My first ever video game was Spyro The Dragon for PlayStayion 1, which I picked out at Toys R Us when I was six years old. I still have my PlayStation 1 (and 2), but am too afraid to turn it on.  (rofl)  These days, I prefer PC to Consoles because the computer I built puts all the modern consoles to shame. Most of what I play is World of Warcraft and Skyrim, but I'll occasionally get into other games like Overwatch, Ark, or GTA.

Add me on Battle.net or Steam!
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Hello! Posted Feb 12, 2018 7:02:39 GMT -7

Post by Jon on Feb 12, 2018 7:02:39 GMT -7

Welcome to GamingBoards.net , I hope we can become your new go-to for gaming discussions and meeting new friends! We're a community of gamers from all around the world, with a variety of tastes in gaming. I've been focusing more towards PC gaming than Console based gaming myself, although I do enjoy both. I just want to point out to everyone that is the creator of our amazing new 2018 theme here at GB!

I will definitely add you on Steam, and I'm glad you decided to come join our community! It's great to see a new face around these boards. ::)
elli Avatar
elli GB Regular **
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Hello! Posted Feb 12, 2018 14:13:46 GMT -7

Post by megannatasha on Feb 12, 2018 14:13:46 GMT -7

Welcome to our community! It's great to see new members from different places and with unique tastes in gaming. I look forward to welcoming you into this community and following your contributions. I hope to see you around for the long run. :P
Last edited Feb 12, 2018 14:49:32 GMT -7 by Jon: removed smear by request. (not supported with new theme)
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
elli Avatar
elli GB Regular **
pnutty4eva Avatar
pnutty4eva GB Regular **
Hello! Posted Sept 15, 2018 13:17:14 GMT -7

Post by pnutty4eva on Sept 15, 2018 13:17:14 GMT -7

Welcome Elli!!!

My son is in school for game design, his fav game is : all lol. He settled most into Minecraft and works with a group on there running servers and testing betas.

glad to have you aboard and helping us, hope u line rs tho, that is my primary game.

lets see u around,

pnutty (L4dyLight in rs)
vedraii Avatar
vedraii GB Regular **
Hello! Posted Sept 15, 2018 13:32:09 GMT -7

Post by vedraii on Sept 15, 2018 13:32:09 GMT -7

Hey Elli!

Game designer sounds like such a cool job! Welcome to the community and I hope you have a lot of fun with everyone here :D. I'm sure you'll fit right in ;).
mrsmiles Avatar
mrsmiles GB Newbie *
Hello! Posted Sept 16, 2018 13:52:03 GMT -7 via mobile

Post by mrsmiles on Sept 16, 2018 13:52:03 GMT -7

Hello, Eli! Nice to have ya with us. It's also a relief to see you have good taste in games. Bunch of good people around here so I hope you enjoy the company.

Important Avatar
Important GB Newbie *
Hello! Posted Sept 23, 2018 10:13:41 GMT -7

Post by Important on Sept 23, 2018 10:13:41 GMT -7

Welcome!  We're very excited about you joining the fantastic community here at Gamingboards.net!  Seems like we have a lot in common- I'm sure our paths will cross a lot in the near future!

If you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out to anyone, as this community is very friendly and always looking to help.

All the best, and welcome!

-Important
~Important~