Skip Navigation
Discussion
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
Tetris Posted Nov 24, 2017 11:05:25 GMT -7

Post by xxinfectedxx on Nov 24, 2017 11:05:25 GMT -7

Tetris a great old school game. It's now free to play as a flash game, and anyone can play it! Some games requite a lot of skill but Tetris on the otherhand doesn't.
Last edited Nov 24, 2017 11:06:11 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Tetris Posted Nov 25, 2017 12:44:59 GMT -7

Post by GamingLyfe on Nov 25, 2017 12:44:59 GMT -7

Tetris is definitely a classic game for sure. I don't think anyone from the 70-90's in modern civilization doesn't know what Tetris is. However, there are a variety of speeds the game can be played at, as well as block amounts, level sizes, and block shapes, which can actually make the game very difficult.

Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Tetris Posted Nov 25, 2017 12:54:52 GMT -7

Post by megannatasha on Nov 25, 2017 12:54:52 GMT -7

Haha, I forgot about this game! Everyone loved Tetris. It was probably one of the first games ever coded. ^^ Tetris Initial release date: June 6, 1984, that wasn't yesterday! 
Last edited Nov 25, 2017 12:55:36 GMT -7 by megannatasha
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***
Tetris Posted Feb 17, 2018 4:22:47 GMT -7

Post by ash on Feb 17, 2018 4:22:47 GMT -7

I loved this game when I was younger. I could never play it for ages though because I would just end up getting frustrated with the game after a while even though I know it was most likely my fault that everything was going wrong. The idea was simple, yet the game was extremely fun to play (until you messed up with one or a few blocks of course)

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***
Tetris Posted Jun 2, 2018 9:01:48 GMT -7

Post by empire on Jun 2, 2018 9:01:48 GMT -7

Never play tetris and heard it was awesome.

But also isn't just the one single old game. It's cool that once you beat that playing endless and seeing how many lines you can clear amounts to one of the best interlude experiences.A simple game, but excellent, Ubisoft have made a solid version of this classic, Bugs have been ironed out, and it now runs smoothly on new platforms, if only more people would give this a try like myself. Since it would be nice to see a few more people online.
meowsepad Avatar
meowsepad GB Newbie *
Tetris Posted Jul 20, 2018 7:35:43 GMT -7

Post by meowsepad on Jul 20, 2018 7:35:43 GMT -7

I'm pretty sure this is the hardest game ever. I always end up getting the shapes turned the wrong way so that there is blank space underneath them where no shapes can possibly fit. :( Some people are amazing at it, but I always end up losing quickly.
jimmy Avatar
jimmy GB Newbie *
Tetris Posted Jul 23, 2018 8:13:37 GMT -7

Post by jimmy on Jul 23, 2018 8:13:37 GMT -7

I use to play Tetris a good amount when I was under 10 or so. I have not played in a long time since, however. I feel like this game was great to help improve response time (reactions), movement, etc. I wish more younger kids would experience what we got to back then! I am curious to see how long Tetris stays around. I am sure over the years someone will recreate the beauty if the old version dies off.
antonline Avatar
antonline GB Regular **
Tetris Posted Jul 24, 2018 20:13:05 GMT -7

Post by antonline on Jul 24, 2018 20:13:05 GMT -7

There's a pizza shop by my house with a bar that has an old arcade machine with Tetris, Pac-Man, Galaga, and several other oldies and goldies! Tetris has always been one of those games you could get sucked into.
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

jerlene Avatar
jerlene GB Newbie *
Tetris Posted Nov 22, 2018 22:59:11 GMT -7

Post by jerlene on Nov 22, 2018 22:59:11 GMT -7

I love Tetris. I've only played this on Gameboy or on Facebook when Facebook had a load of amazing games. I used to play in tournaments or just challenge random people and friends. Doesn't take too much skill but in a competitive environment it kind of does. The computer likes to win.
vedraii Avatar
vedraii GB Regular **
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
Tetris Posted Jan 1, 2019 10:52:46 GMT -7

Post by Deleted on Jan 1, 2019 10:52:46 GMT -7

I haven't played Tetris in quite some time...I am sure I would mess it up some how. I would be interested in trying some of the more modern iterations of the game to see what people have done to make it even more interesting.
gio Avatar
gio GB Newbie *
Tetris Posted Jan 4, 2019 20:30:18 GMT -7

Post by gio on Jan 4, 2019 20:30:18 GMT -7

I haven't played it that often in recent years, but occasionally I'll load the game up just for some laughs and to test my skills. Of course, it gets frustrating once you start reaching the top and by that time you can not clear the bottom. I think that is where most people rage quit then. :P
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
Tetris Posted Feb 6, 2019 9:55:42 GMT -7

Post by xxinfectedxx on Feb 6, 2019 9:55:42 GMT -7

vedraii Avatar
In my opinion Tetris is one of the most stressful games ever invented and I hate playing it.
I can't doubt or argue that one, but why's that? Tetris only becomes stressful when you have messed uped the puzzles and they no longer fit in the rectangle and your about to loose. From my experience as an gamer, it's a very tense retro game and I've discovered Tetris requires a lot of problem solving and concentration skills if your going to play seriously. What was your best score in the game so far if you don't mind sharing?