M3RCILESS Clan Mascot

RuneScape's Coffee Time (chit-chat)

DiscussionPINNED
Fleshreaper Avatar
Fleshreaper GB Newbie *
Important Avatar
Important GB Newbie *

Post by Important on Aug 19, 2018 18:10:55 GMT -7

What does everyone think about the rs economy based on currently active players?  I've been studying a lot of different items and am noticing that a lot of rare items are going down in price and not coming back.  Thoughts on this?  Does playerbase directly impact price of items? Will items gain value again?  If so how long untill you think we will see an improvement?  

Just a friendly discussion to engage.

Cheers!

-Important
Last edited Aug 19, 2018 18:12:15 GMT -7 by Important
~Important~
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Aug 20, 2018 13:56:08 GMT -7

Important Avatar
What does everyone think about the rs economy based on currently active players?  I've been studying a lot of different items and am noticing that a lot of rare items are going down in price and not coming back.  Thoughts on this?  Does playerbase directly impact price of items? Will items gain value again?  If so how long untill you think we will see an improvement?  

Just a friendly discussion to engage.

Cheers!

-Important

I think the market is largely influenced by a handful of clans(or groups). They horde the rares until they're bored with them, and then invest in something new once they feel the profits have been exhausted. It's unfortunate because they take advantage of other players and are able to manipulate prices in their favor. I feel there should be days between buying rares on the Grand Exchange, not hours. With time everything usually evens itself out, I would never bet on a rare not beginning to increase in price eventually.
MemesDoge Avatar
MemesDoge GB Newbie *
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Last edited Sept 18, 2018 10:37:43 GMT -7 by Jon
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
notarooster Avatar
notarooster GB Newbie *

Post by notarooster on Nov 28, 2018 12:50:56 GMT -7

Hello DanthEx and Friends!

My name is not important... but you can call me Rooster for short. Felt like giving into this lovely RS world seeing that I am about to get the 15yr cape on my main.

A bit about me if you don't mind reading.

I recently got back on RS for the heck of it due to my cousin and brother bothering me about it being on mobile. You can catch me on probably 20 hours a day (NOT GOING TO LIE). Looking to just knock out as many 99s and enjoy the lore that is hidden around RS. I will take any and all advice in bossing/skilling. (Feel free to invite or pull me aside if you see me on, I'm usually just alching...)

You can catch me on PS4 if you have it, RDR2 is what i'm grinding out as well as Destiny 2. Feel free to join me in raids or any other game if we share them.

Thank you DanthEx for the invite and the social group that is M3rciless! 

Happy Gaming

- Rooster
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on Nov 28, 2018 13:10:28 GMT -7

notarooster Avatar
Hello DanthEx and Friends!

My name is not important... but you can call me Rooster for short. Felt like giving into this lovely RS world seeing that I am about to get the 15yr cape on my main.

A bit about me if you don't mind reading.

I recently got back on RS for the heck of it due to my cousin and brother bothering me about it being on mobile. You can catch me on probably 20 hours a day (NOT GOING TO LIE). Looking to just knock out as many 99s and enjoy the lore that is hidden around RS. I will take any and all advice in bossing/skilling. (Feel free to invite or pull me aside if you see me on, I'm usually just alching...)

You can catch me on PS4 if you have it, RDR2 is what i'm grinding out as well as Destiny 2. Feel free to join me in raids or any other game if we share them.

Thank you DanthEx for the invite and the social group that is M3rciless! 

Happy Gaming

- Rooster
Hey Rooster, great to have you! I don't play RuneScape but I wanted to say hello since it's always great seeing new active members here @ GamingBoards.net -- Our little gaming forum is growing, woo!  :D
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

M3RCILESS on RuneClan