Nergal GB Staff *****

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Aug 28, 2017 13:39:38 GMT -7

Mordekaiser is an interesting and pretty unbalanced champion, Riot already declared their rework of him a failure and he likely won't see any changes until his next visual game-play update. He had never clicked with my until the other day but I'm kinda enjoying the clunky cheesiness, reminds me of old yorick.

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Sept 12, 2017 16:38:15 GMT -7

Unlocked Lissandra through hextech crafting.
Now only 38 champions for me to unlock. All costing 4800IP or more.
I have enough Blue Essence to unlock at least one after season 8 starts which is cool, and hopefully a couple between currently saved IP, and rune refunds we've been promised.

Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
sig
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Sept 12, 2017 21:33:08 GMT -7

Lanbo Avatar
Just saw this thread! How are you liking corki? He was probably one of my first post-level 5 masteries.

I try to enjoy the information and progress shared within this thread like a journey through League of Legends, however; since I'm not currently a LoL player, I don't fully understand what I'm reading many of times. So, I'm glad to see an active member of our gaming community take note to what is being shared here. League of Legends is definitely a very popular and fun game, I'm saying this not from experience, but from the fact that I'm meeting new forum community members and gamers who have or do play LoL, and convince me of its entertaining features and aspects.
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Sept 13, 2017 9:12:50 GMT -7

Yea, I've definitely noticed that of you! I don't play him as much anymore because he's not that good in the bottom lane right now. He can be played mid and that's where I've seen him almost exclusively, especially in the pros. How about Jax? Or Xayah/Rakan?
sig
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Sept 14, 2017 9:18:02 GMT -7

Lanbo Avatar
Yea, I've definitely noticed that of you! I don't play him as much anymore because he's not that good in the bottom lane right now. He can be played mid and that's where I've seen him almost exclusively, especially in the pros. How about Jax? Or Xayah/Rakan?
I enjoy playing Jax a great deal actually. Haven't bought Xayah or Rakan yet, have played both, they're alright. 

My champ pool that I try to work from when I'm try-harding, so to speak, is:
Malzahar, Brand, Lux, Veigar, Morgana, Swain
Darius, Shen, Trundle, Sion, Cho'gath, Tryndamere
Jax Talon and nocturne

Keep Teemo and Fizz as pocket picks when I see the opportunity for a hard counter. Although I wanna work on my fizz game more in normals.

If I HAVE to ADC
Jinx Twitch or Cait

If I'm support
Lux Brand or Morg if we need AP damage
else Jana or Thresh

I'm working on my Mordekaiser and Kog'maw in normals currently. And I wanna learn pantheon to some reasonable degree of play, JUST for those games where he'd be an abusable asset

Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
sig
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Sept 14, 2017 15:04:42 GMT -7

Lanbo Avatar
That reminds me of a couple weeks ago when I was playing aram with a friend. I got veigar and two penta kills back to back. It was good times. What situations do you play nocturne in? Sounds like a super pocket pick haha
Actually I just enjoy playing Nocturne jungle, however I usually pull it out against Pantheons