Skip Navigation

Choose your theme

xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Dec 29, 2017 4:00:05 GMT -7

Night Rising for me too! Looks like a lot of users said the same in this topic. It would be nice to see a change in theme, are there any other styles or is just the four which are available for this forum software? I like dark themes on forums.
Last edited Dec 29, 2017 4:06:46 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Saints4ever Avatar
Saints4ever GB Gamer ***
Help is only a Bubble away...
xanithe Avatar
xanithe GB Newbie *

Post by xanithe on Feb 15, 2018 16:35:00 GMT -7

I think the new look is fantastic. This is by far the best looking and professional forum I've ever used. The customization is something that looks like blizzard would have done for one of their games.
Saints4ever Avatar
Saints4ever GB Gamer ***
elli Avatar
elli GB Regular **
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Saints4ever Avatar
Saints4ever GB Gamer ***
Saints4ever Avatar
Saints4ever GB Gamer ***
Last edited Feb 18, 2018 21:32:03 GMT -7 by Saints4ever
elli Avatar
elli GB Regular **

Post by elli on Feb 22, 2018 12:34:19 GMT -7

True white will be the same across any website (#FFFFFF). If you find that it's much too bright, I would absolutely recommend reducing both the contrast and brightness on your monitor or laptop screen. I keep my brightness around 40% for every day use, and increase it to maybe 80% when playing games with dark environments such as Skyrim.
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Feb 23, 2018 12:12:02 GMT -7

I have to say that like the others, I quite like them all in their own unique ways. But for me, the best has to be the GamingBoards 2018 theme which is currently the default. It just looks great, the colours are nice, the design is simple yet really good. The Night Rising theme deserves a shout out as well, it would probably be my choice if it weren't for the GamingBoards 2018 theme.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!