Skip Navigation

Choose your theme

Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Jul 1, 2016 11:07:21 GMT -7

Hello everyone!

We're excited to announce that our members can now choose their own theme here at www.GamingBoards.net -- We wanted everyone to feel comfortable and have the ability to choose the theme that works with their system, or preference, best. To change your theme it's simple! Just head over to your profile and select 'Edit Profile', click the 'Settings' tab, then scroll down to themes, choose yours, then scroll down to the bottom and save.

I'd like to thank for all of her support with our amazing new theme, I feel it's exactly the change GB needed to keep up with the modern times. Thank you!  ::)

Let us know below what Theme you've chosen, why, and if you have any questions or feedback. Thanks!

GamingBoards 2018(Default)

Undercover

Night Rising

GamingBoards 2016

Thorn

Last edited Mar 4, 2018 22:36:12 GMT -7 by Jon
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

kenjute Avatar
kenjute GB Gamer ***
schlocke Avatar
schlocke GB Newbie *
pnutty4eva Avatar
pnutty4eva GB Regular **
Meispherex Avatar
Meispherex GB Newbie *
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
Pixeltrix Avatar
Pixeltrix GB Newbie *

Post by Pixeltrix on Sept 20, 2017 13:35:56 GMT -7

Night Rising is by far my favourite.

The only constructive criticism I can think of after poking around a bit would be to change the colour of the black text so that it doesn't become invisible while being read from the bottom part of the page since the dark background and the see-through interface make it difficult to understand.

There's probably a few more scattered around but I haven't taken the time to find them. Apart from that I love it!
Last edited Sept 20, 2017 13:43:25 GMT -7 by Pixeltrix
cultleader Avatar
cultleader GB Newbie *
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Sept 20, 2017 14:23:08 GMT -7

Pixeltrix Avatar
Night Rising is by far my favourite.

The only constructive criticism I can think of after poking around a bit would be to change the colour of the black text so that it doesn't become invisible while being read from the bottom part of the page since the dark background and the see-through interface make it difficult to understand.

There's probably a few more scattered around but I haven't taken the time to find them. Apart from that I love it!

Thanks for posting this - I find it strange that you're having this issue as they're all readable from my screen. For example, here is my 'Edit Profile' button:

Which is obviously very legible. I would like to discuss this further with you to try and figure out how to reproduce the problem, find a solution, and determine if other members are experiencing this as well.
Pixeltrix Avatar
Pixeltrix GB Newbie *
Last edited Sept 20, 2017 15:14:36 GMT -7 by Pixeltrix
thedarkbowpk Avatar
thedarkbowpk GB Newbie *
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on Nov 17, 2017 6:34:59 GMT -7

I love the 'NightRising' theme, the colors blend very well. It's a clean fit. I like having the option to choose from different theme in my profile if I decide to mix things up a bit though.  :)
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!