Skip Navigation

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Jun 1, 2015 18:20:56 GMT -7

Frequently Asked Questions

Note: Certain aspects may not affect the theme you're currently using.

Q: The resolution of the forum seems off?

Answer: Zoom with CTRL+mouse wheel down, or swipe with two fingers on a laptop mousepad. Use Full Screen.

Q: How can I change my theme?

Answer: Profile>Edit Profile>Settings> Change Theme

Q: How do I change my mini-profile background image?

Answer: Profile>Edit Profile>Personal>Scroll down to the bottom> Update

Q: Where can I view the posting ranks?

Answer: You can view our posting ranks here.

Q: How do I add an Avatar, Signature, and Custom Fields?

Answer: Head to your profile and click 'Edit Profile'. Click 'Default Avatar' to make one, 'Pick one' to choose from a variety of random Avatars, or 'Upload' your own. Signature MAX size 400x150.

Q: How do I upload an image?

Answer
: Go to imgur.com/ and  paste your 'Direct link' after clicking this icon in the posting window: ''  You can also use the 'Add Attachment' button, Upload then click 'INSERT'. You can now paste the direct image address of your photo into your post, and it will be automatically converted into the image.

Q: How do I insert a video into my post?

Answer: To insert a video into your post find the ' '  image on the posting page and paste the direct link to the video.

Q: How do I earn GB Points?

Answer: Visit our "How to earn points" thread.

Q: How do I buy profile images and what are they for?

Answer: You buy 'badges' at our "Item Shop" , they are decorations for your on-forum profile.

These stamps can be refunded at 70% of cost, traded to other players, gifted, or sold.

Q: How do I use the Slot Machine, Blackjack, Poker, and Daily Spin?

Answer: They are all located in your profile.

Q: How do I change my username?

Answer: You can change your Display Name ( NOT user/login ) using the Personal Tab in your Profile.

Q: How do I tag another member in a post?

Answer: Type @username - username and display name may be different - See their profile for the username.

Q: How do I use the GamingBoards Discord server?

Answer: Please visit our Discord Announcement here.

Q: How do I view Trophies, Bank, Stock Market, Donations, Shop, and Gift / Trade requests?

Answer: Locate these icons:   to the right of your page.

Q: I have no idea how to use this forum!

Answer: If you're unfamiliar with the use of ProBoards(this forum) please visit ProBoards Forum Help Guide for assistance, it's a great resource for help. Otherwise, feel free to post in our 'HelpDesk section'.

Last edited Feb 12, 2018 15:02:33 GMT -7 by Jon