Skip Navigation

Disruptive Members

Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Dec 14, 2006 13:30:42 GMT -7

Name of Disruptive Member: Der7411
What they were doing: At one of our P2P pking trips I had him killed because I had a hunch that he had stolen a dropped Dlong from another clan member(Crazymatt66) I asked all members to return the item to me immediately if they have it and no1 fessed up. I was told by another member they seen him wield the Dlong, and also he had a spare Glory and Addy legs, which Crazymatt66 was also wearing, from this day I'm still quite sure he stole the sword even after i killed him and he didn't drop it, I have a feeling that he gave the item to his friend that also came on the PKing trip with us(Name N\A). After I had him killed we all split up and I couldn't obtain all of his items to return to him, so I promised him 200k for the items he had lost. He starts bugging me for a few days about the 200k and I told him wait until I look into this more, then while on Team Speak with Cheese(TMP) he tells me that he had given Der 200k that same night because he heard he had lost it. When asked earlier to this event Der denied getting anything but a Red Dhide body back. Then when I told him he was already given 200k from TMP he acts as if he had forgot about the whole thing, he tells me he forgot he got that 200k and his cousin was on his account at the time. (This is a load of you know what..) anyway, I told him he was severely warned and then turned my private chat to off.

Did they break a clan rule? If so which one?
Yes, Rule #2 & Rule #9.
Time/Date: December 7, 2006, we PKed after KBD.
Was it at an event? If so which one?
Yes, It was at the PKing event after the KBD event.
Last edited Dec 14, 2006 13:32:12 GMT -7 by Jon
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Dec 11, 2010 23:31:12 GMT -7

Name of Disruptive Member: l3irdy
What problem they caused: Ignorant and disrespectful comments and unacceptable behavior after being given the opportunity for a promotion.
Did they break a clan rule? If so which one? -
Time/Date: December 12-10 around 1:30am GMT-4
Was it at an event? If so which one? Staff meeting
If not at an event, where? Top of Falador castle