Skip Navigation

Sonic The Hedgehog 3K

ravenfreak Avatar
ravenfreak GB Newbie *

Post by ravenfreak on May 4, 2019 16:30:52 GMT -7

Sonic 3K is by far my favorite video game of all time. It's the best Sonic game, I love the music, graphics, levels and the game introduced us to Knuckles! This game is also technically two games split up, and that's due to the price of the PCB. If Sega was to release this game on one cartridge it probably would have been just as expensive as Earthbound was for the SNES. Have you ever played this game? Have you got all the Super Emeralds too? I love playing as Sonic the most.
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on May 4, 2019 16:40:28 GMT -7

I've played Sonic a lot in my past, it was one of those really fun fast-paced games that left you wanting more action. I didn't collect all of the super emeralds but I definitely had a great time playing and can say for sure that Sonic is awesome! I'm looking forward to the new Sonic movie. :)
ravenfreak Avatar
ravenfreak GB Newbie *

Post by ravenfreak on May 4, 2019 18:52:18 GMT -7

I am too! I'm looking forward to seeing Jim Carrey play Robotnik, he's going to be great! I'm happy they're redesigning Sonic as well. :) I remember when I first got all Super Emeralds in S3K, man I was so excited to go to Doomsday Zone. Those were some good times. ^_^