Skip Navigation

Flash Video Games

xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jan 4, 2019 4:45:08 GMT -7

Tell me some of your favoured "online flash video games"?  How often do you play these type of computer games? Mine have to be Run 2, agar.io and last but all Slither.io and I play atleast one of these video games every week for a couple of hours. 
Last edited Jan 4, 2019 4:45:33 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Jan 14, 2019 19:38:42 GMT -7

My online gaming origin story was from a flash game called "Ogre Island" It has a small but committed following. You thought runescape had grinding spells? In this game nobody has ever reached the max level 200 in its alpha version. I was the head of a guild I inherited as guilds were limited to 8 in the game only.

xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on May 3, 2019 2:40:45 GMT -7

demarco Avatar
My online gaming origin story was from a flash game called "Ogre Island" It has a small but committed following. You thought runescape had grinding spells? In this game nobody has ever reached the max level 200 in its alpha version. I was the head of a guild I inherited as guilds were limited to 8 in the game only.

Seems a good web based MMORPG to play, thanks for the mini review. Just given it a try.  The game graphics could be better but I can't really moan because it's free to play. 
Last edited May 3, 2019 2:43:12 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on May 3, 2019 16:21:18 GMT -7

Realm of the Mad God
Flash Smash 2
Idling to Rule the Gods
Territory Wars
RuneScape back in the day (Plus almost everything that was on FunOrb, RIP)
Stick RPG (and Stick RPG 2)
Worm.is

I don't play games in browser at all anymore.

Deleted Avatar
Deleted
Last edited Jul 21, 2023 8:02:56 GMT -7 by Deleted
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on May 4, 2019 19:44:26 GMT -7

Oh man, it's been a minute. I remember playing stick-figure shooting games and castle defense. Newgrounds is where I'd spend many hours while I was supposed to be doing school work. :P
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on May 31, 2019 12:21:35 GMT -7

Browser games used to be my jam. There was a point where I didn't have a gaming console so had to rely on flash games and sites like Miniclips for my gaming needs. There used to be a really good taxi driving game on Miniclips that I was addicted to as well!

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Last edited May 31, 2019 15:35:32 GMT -7 by GamingLyfe
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
esmee Avatar
esmee GB Newbie *

Post by esmee on Jan 3, 2020 1:32:57 GMT -7

There used to be the time when the flash games used to rule on browser. And a lot of people used to spend time playing them. Lot of them played it on facebook and even to date now people play the HTML5 games. I think flash did a lot for the gaming community it's pity it turned out to be CPU eater and eventually died.