Skip Navigation

Metro Exodus

Review
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Jun 15, 2018 13:32:15 GMT -7

Metro Exodus was announced on June.11/17 and is a single-player survival based first-person shooter set in 2036 and developed by 4A Games. Enjoy a dynamic weather system and changing seasons in this third installment in the game series based on Dmitry Glukhovsky's novels. Earth has been almost completely destroyed by nuclear war and you're one of the last remaining scavengers of the Russian Federation. You'll be expected to defend yourself from mutated creatures and hostile humans in this post-apocalyptic world, you can take shelter in the tunnels beneath Moscow but that won't protect you forever, so you better get your hands on some materials to craft weapons in a hurry. Space won't be an issue as executive producer Jon Bloch explains the new zones will be up to 100 times the size of anything in Metro Last light; now that's big. If you're into creepy post-apocalyptic open world games that are sure to give you a scare, while providing an amazing story-line at the same time, this game is definitely for you. Metro Exodus is set to release on February 2019 for the PC(Win), PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

Metro Exodus - E3 2018 Gameplay Demo (Official 4K) - By: metrovideogame

antonline Avatar
antonline GB Regular **

Post by antonline on Jul 23, 2018 15:56:37 GMT -7

Looks like a really exciting post-apocalyptic shooter! The graphics look spectacular in the demo and the gameplay looks exciting. I think an ultimate con about this game is that it's limited to single-player. As much as I like survival games, it's just no fun for me outside a multiplayer setting.
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***

Post by keranov on Jul 23, 2018 16:28:04 GMT -7

I have watched the gameplay video and from that I can say the graphics are amazing. I never have played any Metro tittle but maybe I would try to get my hands on this one. Should be pretty fun if it's not priced ridiculous.
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Aug 20, 2018 11:29:40 GMT -7

I'm not sure why but single-player games just aren't for me. After getting Far Cry 5 and trying out Mafia 3 (which is currently free for PlayStation Plus gamers), I have given up on all single-player only games unless they are a sort of driving/racing based games. I'm not sure why exactly but I just get headaches when I play them for a while which ruins the whole game for me. It's got nothing to do with the scenes or lighting either. I never have the problems with other games or when playing online. I have to say that the graphics and gameplay look pretty good though for Metro Exodus.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
martin Avatar
martin GB Newbie *
Metro Exodus Posted Sept 17, 2018 10:43:31 GMT -7

Post by martin on Sept 17, 2018 10:43:31 GMT -7

I'm still yet to play through the earlier titles in this series. I have started 2033 but haven't the motivation to finish it at the moment. It all feels a little bit dated to me and isn't catching my interest. I want to get through it though for the story. The second title (Last Light) looks a lot better so I am sure I will like the series when I get through the first title. This new title looks like a huge change around in terms of giving a lot more outdoors and open world experiences. I really like the look of the game so far and think it will prove to be a massive hit and a solid game overall. I am quite looking forward to playing this one, but I need to catch up on the series first.
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on May 10, 2019 2:02:16 GMT -7

I watched the clip of the gameplay and I can tell you that the visuals are incredible. I've haven't ever played a Metro game but perhaps now I should try to get my hands on it. If it is not priced ridiculous, it should be pretty fun to play. Thank you for the suggestion!
Last edited May 10, 2019 2:02:55 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx