Skip Navigation

Gauntlet Dark Legacy

Discussion
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Mar 20, 2016 15:11:57 GMT -7

Spent countless hours of my elementary and middle school years playing this Arcade RPG. Played it first when i was like 7 and to this day will still go back and re-play the game. Super repetitive gameplay but with enough secrets to make the game worth playing a few times, though probably not as much as I have...

Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Nov 13, 2017 0:14:30 GMT -7

I've never heard of this game before, however, your story behind it sounds like my RuneScape adventure as a young'in. Seeing threads like this make me want to go back and spend more time exploring different games rather than sticking to what I knew. But I guess there is always time for that, especially since consoles with old-school content loaded onto them are starting to become quite the hit.
oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***

Post by oo on Nov 7, 2018 9:47:19 GMT -7

I bought it in a special steam offer for computer, and I did not like it. My friends liked it (I played with other 3 friends), but I did not catch the esence. I guess I didn't just understand it.
Saints4ever Avatar
Saints4ever GB Gamer ***

Post by Saints4ever on Nov 7, 2018 18:19:54 GMT -7

gauntlet was so much fun!!! i remember one week school was canceled because of a storm and me and some friends just stayed inside and played gauntlet 2 days straight and had so much fun haha
Help is only a Bubble away...
princesszelda Avatar
princesszelda GB Newbie *

Post by princesszelda on Apr 1, 2019 1:59:42 GMT -7

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS GAME TO DEATH. It's an incredible game to play with friends with hilarious sound effects and can get challenging and competitive at times. I was unable to complete the game solo. The arcade version of this game is heckin rigged, do not recommend playing at all
Tipsy Blonde Avatar
Tipsy Blonde GB Regular **

Post by Tipsy Blonde on May 7, 2019 3:45:43 GMT -7

Gauntlet was always one of my favorite hack and slash games, I even bought the newer one that came out not too long ago and it is still pretty amazing but it will never compare to this one!