Skip Navigation

What is the oldest game you play?

Question
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
gio Avatar
gio GB Newbie *

Post by gio on Jan 4, 2019 20:32:01 GMT -7

The oldest game I play is on my Nintendo 64 and that is Paper Mario. It's such a classic and I really enjoy playing something that I have great memories of as a kid. And it also blows my mind that the time that it was created in, the graphics were stunning.
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jan 12, 2019 14:49:36 GMT -7

I managed to get a PlayStation 1 from this kids swap site when I was younger. Basically, the swap site allowed users to sell items for virtual currency and then use that currency to buy items from other kids. It worked quite well (although it's closed now) and I was lucky enough to get the console and a few games. There were two games that I loved, FIFA 98 and this Nascar/racing game and they were the oldest games that I have played.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
TakiTsuHiko Avatar
TakiTsuHiko GB Newbie *
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Last edited Feb 3, 2019 18:00:12 GMT -7 by Jon
Koschmar Avatar
Koschmar GB Addict ****
Last edited Feb 11, 2019 17:52:13 GMT -7 by Koschmar
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Feb 11, 2019 17:57:05 GMT -7

Koschmar Avatar
I play through Zelda: A Link to the Past once or twice a year as well as Zombies Ate My Neighbors both on the SNES. They were my favorite games as a kid.

Growing up I breathed Zelda: A link to the past. I've even gone as far as to download it for my Wii U back before I lost the console, it was pretty epic playing it on the portable tablet. The nostalgia is real with Zelda.
Apocalyssa Avatar
Apocalyssa GB Newbie *

Post by Apocalyssa on Feb 14, 2019 13:15:47 GMT -7

Chess or checkers. My first game ever was Halo Combat Evolved, I remember my brother getting an xbox and while he was doing something else I could start up his console and play for a few hours before my young eyes got tired. But the oldest, that's tricky because I don't think playing Atari games on an emulator is properly playing an old game. But the oldest game that I played on an old console was Ocarina of Time at a friend's.
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on May 1, 2019 13:59:34 GMT -7

Koschmar Avatar
I play through Zelda: A Link to the Past once or twice a year as well as Zombies Ate My Neighbors both on the SNES. They were my favorite games as a kid.
Hah! I just finished posting about Zelda: a link to the past -  in another thread just minutes before creeping your post since I seen you online. (:)) - That game was dope.
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
ravenfreak Avatar
ravenfreak GB Newbie *
Lord Tuba Blueba Avatar
Lord Tuba Blueba GB Regular **
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
Last edited Jul 21, 2023 8:05:13 GMT -7 by Deleted
vedraii Avatar
vedraii GB Regular **