Skip Navigation
Discussion
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
Tetris Posted Feb 6, 2019 23:20:29 GMT -7

Post by Lanbo on Feb 6, 2019 23:20:29 GMT -7

xxinfectedxx Avatar
vedraii Avatar
In my opinion Tetris is one of the most stressful games ever invented and I hate playing it.
I can't doubt or argue that one, but why's that? Tetris only becomes stressful when you have messed uped the puzzles and they no longer fit in the rectangle and your about to loose. From my experience as an gamer, it's a very tense retro game and I've discovered Tetris requires a lot of problem solving and concentration skills if your going to play seriously. What was your best score in the game so far if you don't mind sharing?
sig
princesszelda Avatar
princesszelda GB Newbie *
Tetris Posted Apr 1, 2019 1:55:02 GMT -7

Post by princesszelda on Apr 1, 2019 1:55:02 GMT -7

If any of y'all have a Nintendo Switch, they just released a free Tetris game called Tetris Battle Royale where you vs against 98 other players and battle it out online until one is crowned victorious. It's a very fast paced and seemingly unfair at times but it's insanely fun and did I mention *Free*?!

I bought Tetris for the OG Gameboy from a second-hand game shop and I used to play Tetris on facebook which had plenty of online VSing options as well. Tetris gamer for life <3
vedraii Avatar
vedraii GB Regular **
Tetris Posted Aug 25, 2019 12:07:30 GMT -7

Post by vedraii on Aug 25, 2019 12:07:30 GMT -7

xxinfectedxx Avatar
vedraii Avatar
In my opinion Tetris is one of the most stressful games ever invented and I hate playing it.
I can't doubt or argue that one, but why's that? Tetris only becomes stressful when you have messed uped the puzzles and they no longer fit in the rectangle and your about to loose. From my experience as an gamer, it's a very tense retro game and I've discovered Tetris requires a lot of problem solving and concentration skills if your going to play seriously. What was your best score in the game so far if you don't mind sharing?
I really wouldn't be able to tell you unfortunately. I have never really tried to get good at it because I mostly play games to relax so I stir clear of anything that stresses me. The couple of times I have tried playing, I got no enjoyment out of it.